Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: penaltys

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No. . .
    Which post are you replying to??? LOL.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    Which post are you replying to??? LOL.

"Deberia to there be an option mas next to training party to train penaltys"

This one, I saw the translation and become in shock LOL so started talking something like morse...¿? ... -.- .-. -. - .-..-..-.---. - ..-..--.

"to training party to train penaltys" sounds brutal xD

I think its more likely the OP is asking for Penalty Kicks to be a specific training option in the Training screen. So Stretching, Cardio, Match and Penalties.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I think its more likely the OP is asking for Penalty Kicks to be a specific training option in the Training screen. So Stretching, Cardio, Match and Penalties.
    Chapó! that's exzacly what he is asking for... but for this side, we have the special ability for penalties, not a training, like with the Goalkeepers, don't have specific training but for 50 skill points have SA to stop penalties or so

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Chapó! that's exzacly what he is asking for... but for this side, we have the special ability for penalties, not a training, like with the Goalkeepers, don't have specific training but for 50 skill points have SA to stop penalties or so
    Yep - he's making a suggestion rather than asking 'how to'.

PS. In an ideal world CS or a dev rep would come on here and say "Good suggestion but we have no plans to change the way training affects Penalty Kicking"....and perhaps confirm exactly what qualities affect penalty kicking rather than our guesses. (Although that wouldn't be in an 'ideal world' that's a 'Utopian Dream'. Or they's say "Great idea. In the next patch. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12