Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Friendly Mini Cup

Lightbulb Friendly Mini Cup

We can arrange friendly games,but it will be more interactive if there is an option to arrange game with 2 or 3 friends and make your own mini cup based on Champions Leguae sistem.
    As alot of us dont have chance to play Champion Legaue or Cup our players have more then enough fitnes(condition%) to play few games per day.Also the one who make Mini Cup can invest some simbolic small amount of cash price(like 50-100k) for first place winner.

Our players can benefit from geting experience (skill points) and morale-rest boosters.
    Nordium can set that the one who arrange Mini Cup have to pay one or two tokens and everybody can benefit.

Dreamer
    This would take a full re-work of the friendly system to re-implement all affects on the visiting team. The community asked for that stuff to be removed for a long time. (unwanted/unexpected friendlies causing them to have a weakened team).

The developers would need to write a whole new request system as well. The current interface is too simple to handle anything like this. NORDEUS wouldn't see this as a good way to increase revenue since it would take a lot of development time/money.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja Medenica View Post
    We can arrange friendly games,but it will be more interactive if there is an option to arrange game with 2 or 3 friends and make your own mini cup based on Champions Leguae sistem.
    As alot of us dont have chance to play Champion Legaue or Cup our players have more then enough fitnes(condition%) to play few games per day.Also the one who make Mini Cup can invest some simbolic small amount of cash price(like 50-100k) for first place winner.

Our players can benefit from geting experience (skill points) and morale-rest boosters.
    Nordium can set that the one who arrange Mini Cup have to pay one or two tokens and everybody can benefit.
    +
    "Nordium"

With this word you maded my day, and surely my week LOL

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    +
    "Nordium"

With this word you maded my day, and surely my week LOL

Ok nordium nordeus who cares i didnt say Nostrodamus...

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    This would take a full re-work of the friendly system to re-implement all affects on the visiting team. The community asked for that stuff to be removed for a long time. (unwanted/unexpected friendlies causing them to have a weakened team).

The developers would need to write a whole new request system as well. The current interface is too simple to handle anything like this. NORDEUS wouldn't see this as a good way to increase revenue since it would take a lot of development time/money.
    I dont know wich game you play but there is not such a thig as ''unwanted/unexpected friendlies causing them to have a weakened team'' since long long time ago son.When someone arrange friendly with you your team cant get injury,morale reduce or fitnes loss.

So what if they have to write a whole new request system? There is ppl who actualy work there and geting paid to do so,dont you worry.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja Medenica View Post
    I dont know wich game you play but there is not such a thig as ''unwanted/unexpected friendlies causing them to have a weakened team'' since long long time ago son.When someone arrange friendly with you your team cant get injury,morale reduce or fitnes loss.

So what if they have to write a whole new request system? There is ppl who actualy work there and geting paid to do so,dont you worry.
    3-4 months ago.

I'm a developer, and I've had to write proposals. This one won't fly money wise.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Well if you know it then i dont know why you said such a thing?

Do we have to give ideas for Nordius to make more money or to improve game? Its sugestion thread as far as i know ...