Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Youth Academy

I also agree with u all,coz the youth academy he have to built and upon sign we pay wage for the player.the token we pay for them is not reasonable. i hope Nordeus will think about it
    Cihan500 likes this.

And if you do that, imo Nordeus would compete you and you'll end like FM and CM
    Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    Yea big joke indeed!

23 tokens? thats just insane..
    the players from youth academy should be of 4-5*quality.. and lets say add a 10% chance of 6*
    Just to make the GAME INTERESSTING!!!

this game is to based on Tokens

i seriously plan on making a better manager game than top eleven.. i know a rich investor..
    And ill beat this game by a mile.. copy all the good things top eleven made, and remake the bad things (WHICH ARE MANY)
    Cihan500 likes this.

Addicted
    the sad thing is that i dont think nordeus even reads these posts
    Cihan500 likes this.

Rookie
    I like the idea of this thread but if they allow free youth player the token purchase will be lesser and it would effect their income
    Cihan500 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yannaing84 View Post
    I like the idea of this thread but if they allow free youth player the token purchase will be lesser and it would effect their income
    Not necessarily, because I don't think many players spend tokens on the youth academy players, therefore its a useless feature that doesn't make them much money. So really, changing it won't make a huge difference to their income!
    Cihan500 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Not necessarily, because I don't think many players spend tokens on the youth academy players, therefore its a useless feature that doesn't make them much money. So really, changing it won't make a huge difference to their income!
    How do you work that one out?
    The most it can cost is 24 tokens, do you watch the transfer market?, how many tokens do you think a 4* 27/37/47 will go for, or if he's dropped a level or two and sold as a five*. Good chance they will quadruple what they are seeking from us.

That is why they will not change their making huge amounts on our released players.
    Cihan500 likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Can i ask different opinion from the one who have youth lv 7 and tell me what player you get from it ?
    because at lv 7 to get a 25 and a 34 quality it`s sux !
    Cihan500 likes this.

Rookie
    I wont mind paying 24 token when it's get higher level, the 18 age and 4 or 5 * stat are super high token price
    some of them went up to 50+ token, so give them half of it without competition is great.
    If you are lower level, yes there wont be much different.
    This game reli work without token anyway, just don't hate to lose so much.
    Cheer!!!
    Cihan500 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Can i ask different opinion from the one who have youth lv 7 and tell me what player you get from it ?
    because at lv 7 to get a 25 and a 34 quality it`s sux !
    Yea the need to work on that It's too harsh for lvl 7 team
    Cihan500 likes this.

Just started playing this game and the first thing i did was build youth facilities to get what i thought was free players. Now I can see from a business point of view why they would want us to use tokens. But Also means a lot of new people built something for nothing. I am not 100% sure how it works but it looks like you wait a period of time and then you are allowed to spend Tokens on one/many young players? or is it just one player?

You could simplify it and make it better for players (and the company who made Top Eleven) by:

1. Getting 1-3 free players, "Local players that have impressed at the Academy", of varying ability 2-5*, obviously the higher the player ability the less likely but there is still that chance.
    2. Have other players in the youth facility that "Impressed on trial days" or something that you can spend tokens on to get more and better young players but increase the Token cost very slightly as we are getting players free now.
    3. The players you don't get act like they did before but cost more for other people to get them and you some money from them (depending on level of Youth Facilities) assuming there are about 3 other players you can look at.

This gives that chance of getting a real superstar for nothing which is always a fun part of football manager games, while still able to pick up other young players for tokens. This also gives players a feeling that they are still getting something from these players that they cannot sign or afford. Like a young player from a low level team going to a Manchester United or Real Madrid type club and getting compensation.

Just a though...
    Cihan500 likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast