Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread II

Fraud or mistake? I finished 9th in the league, but deducted 1 star. And at FA it is x1 because I became 9th. How is this? I would like an answer to mobydick@hdsnet.hu

Rookie
    More clarity when selling players! Why weak but young players cannot be sold? Аt the same time we see how equivalent players are sold for 10+ T
    How can we be sure that they even go through an auction for these 48 hours?

https://youtu.be/4jGNAPQqcBI
    This one would be great soundtrack for game.
    There is excellent instrumental and lyrics also
    I think a lot of managers would like Champion Sound in game

Special sponsors suggestion

I wanted to suggest this idea for special sponsors rewards
    Topeleven should reward something like a player,training 5%,recovery rate at the start of season rather than on the last..
    Reason- we get these rewards at the very end almost when there's only 1-2 matches left and afterwards the player reduces by 20% and becomes useless also the health reduction for 1 day isn't wanted at all..it should have been atleast in the mid of season
    I hopw you can change this early

The game need to add MYANMAR FLAG & NATIONALITY

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk

My suggestion is simplebWhen you get a player on loan, say for 3 days, why not give the player the option to extend the loan if he cant afford to buy that player. Give the coach the ability to extend the loan for 3 days, 5,7 or even the season as sometimes people havnt got the money to buy tokens and i get why Top Eleven does this.And also make the token price reasonable as sometimes the price put on playerrs is ridiculous. Thanx guys.

Addicted
    my suggestion is to do effort and answer at least once to every bug or suggestion thread, just to show ppl someone upstairs read it and aware it
    PaulG likes this.

Training

Why doesn’t your player gain skills when they are learning a new position, new trait or if they have a play style? I honestly don’t like this and will not train new positions, traits or add play styles… seems like a glitch. Seems like skills lead to traits…. Seems like learning a new position takes new skills, seems like you develop a play style based on your skill set…. Just saying, that’s how it would work in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hello,

Our main goal is to create a good environment for all managers but for this we need your help. Please let us know what our forum is missing and what we should improve.

For the moment we started a general cleaning to remove all spaming threads, the local forums (except the Indonesian) are cleaned, don't forget to report all spam threads you see in order to keep the forum clean and safe.

Please post all your ideas & suggestions here.

ATENTION: Do not post here game suggestion, ideas, issues, etc.

Rookie

*manager of the week... For league!*

*MANAGER OF THE WEEK... FOR LEAGUE!*

Something to frequently motivate managers and keep them playing and challenging.

It should be based on wins, draws, losses goals conceded and scored based on the quality of the opponents they faced with that week.

E.g a 5 star team drawing a 6/7 star team should increase their chances or score more for winning the manager of the week than the effect it'll have on a 7 star team manager score if his team beats a 5 star team.

Note:
    This would make the Manager's competition table look quite different from the league table unlike the highest rated team always winning everything.

I believe it'll be more fun if tokens are the reward.
    Support guys if you feel this will be fun, Thanks.

Isilakar F.C
    Level 38.

Upvoting. THat would help Nordeus hear us more I think

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast