Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread II

Rookie
    Expansion of schedules for Confederations games. Currently, most of them have bad hours.

Rookie
    Again An intelligent auto Translate chat.

During any match to chat with your opponent and auto Translate.

Always we need to be able to switch off chat if People are not interested to chat and the other side needs to see this of course.

Emoticons almost nothing works, improve it pls.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2003J15SC met Tapatalk

Need to have a player stat section for goalies. Either lowest goals against or most shutouts. My goalie is on fire and gets no reward. Should also look at a defender section as we’ll highest rated or most tackles.

Hey team top eleven can you please update top eleven by adding a 3d 2d match simulation just like the first team one is like so you can watch your youth academy players playing there matches as well with champions league and super league also in it and cup matches too I think that would be a good improvement to the top eleven game and also a league system like the first team one.
    Last edited by Nathan Appiah; 10-26-2022 at 05:00 PM.

Dreamer
    I believe that the game is rigged to make players' morale tank for no reason, How can a player ( besides not playing regularly, that's understandable) get a 9 score two goals in a game, and go from morale of great to good? The guy ought to be on fire instead morale goes down. Please stop doing this to us because we do not have endless resources and money to constantly increase player morale when there is no good reason, Please correct the internal computers and make them more manager-friendly and less $$$$$$ Nordeus. In addition, let me say that both the youth academy and training academy are ridiculously priced. You need to adjust the resource prices for these they are way too expensive for that amount or less we can buy players in scouting for Pete's sake. how can you say it's even fair? I understand that the object of the game on Nordeus' side is to make money, I just want to say if you gave more affordable and even free resources you would make more money because managers would use the resources more and in the long run spend more. One last thing many of the special sponsors are ridiculous tasks that are not possibly or easily obtainable without once again spending a ridiculous amount of resources. You need to change things and make these things much, much more manager friendly. On my end, I am getting a bit frustrated and thinking of quitting playing because I feel the game is not balanced to favor players. Sorry, one more thing, the loss of 20% for every promotion is also ridiculous, If a manager sends effort and time and resources and $ to get where they do you think it's fair to penalize them to be promoted, besides, in reality, a team only gets promoted to a better league but there are not an infinite amount of leagues. At max, there are three maybe four league promotions before one hits the top. If a person qualifies for the CL then in reality they already are in the top league. For example, in Italian football, you go to the CL ONLY if you are in Serie A which is the equivalent of Premier or Bundesleague etc. If you want to make the game realistic you need to change it and make it more realistic. The game should go like this you start in Serice C for example and you promote to the first three if you do not qualify you to remain there in the first three or four and get promoted in Serie B the last three or four of B get relegated in C and so on all the way to A, then when you get in the A league then you qualify for the CL or the Cup. If you do not win the league or qualify for CL first 4 than Cup qualifies for the next four you can have an in-league cup also where everyone can play during the season and win a league cup. If a team remains between fourth and four to the last they remain in that league then they can try to build their team season after season to be promoted. This way you will have a more realistic and fair game. Only those who do not get promoted lose % and it should be a lot less than 20%. It should be a merit scale in other words if a team gets promoted from c to b they retain the quality they have because the teams in the league they just got promoted will already be stronger or at least close. If a team does not get promoted it should lose percentage points based on its standing and if a team gets relegated then they lose 20% and have to try to get promoted again. Once you arrive in the A or Premier then the games and all resources should be harder to get for everyone so managers have to improve their teams either to win, qualify for cups or remain in that league. The loss of percentage should be a punishment and not a reward, you are doing this all backwards. I understand that this would require a big change in the way the game is programmed but it would make it a much better and fairer game. Plus, there are way too many games to play in an unrealistic way. Therefore the teams that did not qualify for cups can simply fight to get promoted or qualify, This is real football and you can still make the same if not more money with these changes. Just some suggestions, if I knew how to program or had the resources I would create such a game, it would be much better, Thanks for considering at least some of the suggestions
    A FRUSTRATED MANAGER

Dreamer
    Hello everyone, I already wrote several times in different venues even to support that Top Eleven need to go through some very drastic changes to be more realistic and fair to all. The first thing I found out just today was that as I had set up my team on PC through the guest option now I cannot transfer it to my Facebook account and play it on mobile, which is where you can get a lot more of the free resources needed to succeed. I find this very unfair as now I have invested a lot of time and even money into this team and reached level 4 that I should have to start up from the beginning with a level one team is disturbing, in addition, I found out that they do not allow you to terminate an account, nor to transfer resources from one account to another if you do not want to use it any longer, This is gaming fascism and tyranny.

Secondly, Nordeus has to drastically change the way the game is played. They say they want to do it closer to reality as possible but the way it is now it's very far from reality. The game should be programmed to work as real football (soccer) works. There are several leagues and a team does advance from a lower to a higher league but the teams that arrive in the last 4 positions are relegated to the lower league and if they want to succeed they have to get promoted again to a higher league. This is in a way how the Association is set up. They need to set up the leagues the same way, in other words with as many teams as there are now in one instead of playing together the teams in each group play against each other the first 4 get promoted the last four demoted the rest stay in that league. The prizes for promotions should also be as they are in Association if you promote to the next league you get tokens and boosters and you do not lose any stars but obviously, you enter a stronger better league so you will still have to improve to make it to the higher league level. The ones that are relegated, lose stars. You should not get punished for success, you should be rewarded, if you do not perform then you pay the loss of stars penalty. In addition, there should only be a certain number of leagues not unlimited like now. In real football when you reach the Premier League you stay there unless you get relegated. It is there that you fight for CL and Cup qualifications. While in the other leagues they can have different tournaments but the CL and Cup should only be as it is in the real football world. Only teams in Serie A, Premier, Bundesliga, etc. qualify for CL and Europa Cup. This game needs to be the same. In addition to all this change, there should be a limit of stars for each league one can reach. Each league one is promoted to has a higher star level one can reach, This system is fairer to all and helps not to have to tank a team and one can stay in a league and build a better team that can get promoted the next season if one does not for some reason have the possibility or resources to do it in the previous season. Lastly, this is possible to be done because once one reaches the max level or Premier league type league the game should become a lot harder to play and qualifications for CL or Cup should become more difficult as well as winning the league. However, then there could be a rotation of teams in the highest league so that there are always fresh and new teams that play each other, of course, this would obviously require there to be a multitude of CL and Cup and League competitions nevertheless this system is much more realistic, last but not least every league group should be broken down per the time zone + or - 6 hours and no more of these idiotic times we have to play some games like if I am in USA EST I should not be playing a game with someone in far East Asia 14 + hours away. I have been subjected as many others to play games at ungodly hours like 2-3-4-5 AM. This ought not to be. We should be all playing games at times when we are all awake. I do not mind having a game at 12 AM but that is the limit. I can play a team in Europe at 6 pm it's 12 Am over there and when it's 6 PM there it's 12 PM here so I can always and they can always play in an ark of time that is convenient for both managers and this way we can all have the opportunity to attend almost all if not all the matches and get the rewards. If I have a game at 3 AM or 2 Am or any stupid time when I am sleeping how can i view and manage the game and get all my rewards? That is not fair to me and it would not be fair to all others as well. These changes are drastic I realize but they would truly make it a much better, rewarding, fair game for all and it would not impact the money-making greed of Nordeus.

Rookie
    Still no video control improvement only offside or no offside. Do something guys! It's a start but the VAR stays stuck on level 0.1 it seems.

Watch any match at the WC guys and TE is not even near that level....no fouls or red cards, possible penalties i dont even see a ref or linesmen in the game etc. Etc.

And than you guys expect the user to invest non stop in every corner of the game you trigger the users to pay. Pay for a lousy video control? Work harder guys..even extra time doesn't exist in the game...
    Last edited by hweegenaar; 11-26-2022 at 07:40 PM.

Rookie
    return of official items of the teams, top eleven in return :/

Buenas oche tengo una duda cuando habilitarán el torneo internacional que tiene años q ya no lo hacen mi sugerencia sería por q no hacerlo cada 4 temporada y la otra sugerencia cuando un equipo gane el cuatrete en su escudo se le agregue una estrella

Rookie
    No ref and linesmen/women visible. No var improvements, only cashing money it seems.whydont you make the game in game penalty kick work during games so active coaches can shoot themselves?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast