Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread II

Why can’t we save certain training skills. I use certain different ones depending on condition and have other ones if they won’t be too tired but I have them written down on a piece of paper I have to carry around.

Rookie
    Tip to implement visual aids for users in confederations.

Post draws make available visually the matches of all in the respective leagues: Supreme - Diamond - Platinum...

I believe many users are curious about how everyone's draws were and this omission is strange.

Stop all the pop up promotions when you log into the game. So annoying.
    vinim and Lior8712 like this.

Apprentice
    two red cards in a row in draw frenzy, ridiculous. It's just to steal tokens from the players. Clowns.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RaulLopes View Post
    Tip to implement visual aids for users in confederations.

Post draws make available visually the matches of all in the respective leagues: Supreme - Diamond - Platinum...

I believe many users are curious about how everyone's draws were and this omission is strange.
    Don't get half of what you're saying but the standings and matches in confed is totally not transparent and looks fake even. Some teams on top with low star ratings and rediculously high points even in the world top 100. Do the teams even exist? Make it more transparent and fair this is....also it doesnt happen that our federation plays against a federation IN our league. Mostly we get much stronger opponents than even exist in our league. Very weird setup on the background.
    vinim likes this.

Can we have training option to train all substitutes and reserves?
    I only want to train them, because I want to save my first team and not tire them.

Focus more on the gameplay features than 3D, graphics as those areas are well polished by now. I could think of few things 1. Add Rivalries by introducing H2H stats, 2. Rework the transfer system, there lot of deas in the forum, 3. Allow exporting of season stats, players stats, so managers can analyze the performance of their team.

Losing matches to opponents my team is 15-20+ better than

My issue with top eleven is that my team be literally 20 points percentage better than my opponents some matches and I come back to check the results of my match and we lose. This is a major issue being that I put money into this game because I love the progression of the gameplay and everything but this is becoming really annoying. Does anyone have this issue? Can this be fixed?!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafterkid View Post
    My issue with top eleven is that my team be literally 20 points percentage better than my opponents some matches and I come back to check the results of my match and we lose. This is a major issue being that I put money into this game because I love the progression of the gameplay and everything but this is becoming really annoying. Does anyone have this issue? Can this be fixed?!
    Its not said that if you do all you can, including spending money on the game that you win. Sometimes its possible to beat a much stronger team because your team is top motivated and you attend to the game.

The development code seems to make random results. The players who invest most win most. For example rich kids who have unlimited mastercard/visa credit from their dad win T11.

Suggestion...add cleansheet column for our goalkeepers, managers should get the tokens used to buy the players they sold. It just isn't fair that we only get the money without the tokens, final Suggestion is that you should make the game as fair possible in terms of teams that are put into the same competition, i mean how can a team with a 79% quality compete with a team with over 100% quality.
    khris likes this.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516