Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread II

Dreamer
    The mobile site and the full site for posting is different.

The forum suggestion/feedback thread II-screenshot_20171114-075915.jpg

Nothing there. So, others got confused on how to insert picture and others stuff.

A thread for casting vote on decision regarding top eleven bonuses

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    that's a good example how the forum could increase activity - lol

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...way-forum.html
    El Pistolero and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hello.
    Its good to see the top eleven group brought back all the previous data. its kind of fun to improve the yeam stats.
    Now there must be something new regarding all the money we have in the game. Like 15 billlion is too much money but nowhere to spend upon. If there must be some new options to spend on (like- Hiring a new team manager, New coach, and spending money on team popularity within the game) then the players will have one more aspect to have fun with.

Thank you
    Captain Quint likes this.

Hello.
    I have a question and a suggestion.

My question is: how do we put a player on auctions, why are we only getting cash and not tokens?
    After all, someone probably buys it for tokens and cash. We, however, get only cash.

Maybe it's time to do something about it?
    I also suggest buying tokens for virtual cash in the game.

Regards.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maykon View Post
    Hello.
    I have a question and a suggestion.

My question is: how do we put a player on auctions, why are we only getting cash and not tokens?
    After all, someone probably buys it for tokens and cash. We, however, get only cash.

Maybe it's time to do something about it?
    I also suggest buying tokens for virtual cash in the game.

Regards.
    Please read first post. This thread is for suggestion related to the forum not to the game. Thank you!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

¿Porque no agregar?... Más premios y copas o torneos para que el juego sea más variado y allá más opciones y diferentes tipos de premios.

My suggestion is to creat possibility to form second team, possibility to switch with main, for not priority matches. For example asociation fight, to save best players from injuries, or for weak league players for example
    ezilouchian likes this.

Hey, just wanted to suggest something that’s been bugging me for a while.

The amount of healing boosts I get is insane, and I never have to use any of them so they’ve built up to around 650 at league level 16!

Stuff like morale and fitness boosts are much harder to get, and they’re so expensive with tokens! I don’t think it should be a 1:1 when you buy them with tokens.

I don’t know about you all but I think they should charge you maybe 5 tokens for 15, 10 for 25, maybe some conversion like that instead. Then there would be some kind of benefit to paying using tokens.

Just an idea but thank you for listening!
    ezilouchian likes this.

The international cup section is great. But I suggest that we should be able to view more information like in the usual game. Esp. History (results and statistics of completed games.). And be able to improve the attributes of the players.
    ezilouchian likes this.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast