Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread II

Please help
    If yu can make use of the manager I. D by login with it and how to retrieve it if lost it will be a good suggestion pls! pls! and pls!

Sent from my TECNO LA7 Pro using Tapatalk

Rookie

Support button

1- My dream is to one day see a faster option to support friend games, where there is no need to join the game but just a simple button for you to support externally guaranteeing your support, for those who have many friends it is difficult support everyone.

2- I also suggest removing the 24-hour limit to see videos of the suitcases.
    People have work, arrive get home tired, if the videos were not mandatory for 24 hours, the manager could choose any time to watch the daily videos.
    Some game servers have bugs in the videos, I also suggest they analyze these bugs too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The forum suggestion/feedback thread II-bot%C3%A3o-apoio.jpg  

With the purpose to let you search for best suggestions more appreciated by community, you could make a sort of poll with new options: like and don’t like.
    For example:

Title: new tournament
    Text: short description of the ideas
    Community:
    145 like - 23 don’t like

Quote Originally Posted by fylanz View Post
    Add automatic timing features in squad settings. So we can arrange matches in one day automatically without changing squad formation. this will be very helpful for players who are busy working.
    I suggest a new features: tutor, a friend of your that could manage your squad and your training when you are busy . But No action that need token and market operation

form has too much of an impact on performance in this game. 1 loss on form can break an entire season. for example I played someone early in the season and both of us had 5 wins in a row. I beat him 5-0. same person late in the season I play same formation for both of us. my squad had gotten better an increased the gap in ratings between us however I had 1 loss in my last 5 and he didn't. he won 4-0. not really that realistic for 1 loss in the past 5 games to make that much of a difference

Hello, I have a few issues and tips I am curious about. For example, why does the 20-year-old 6-star player and the 29-year-old 6-star player have the same seasonal star drop rate? This sounds incredibly ridiculous to me. It needs to be handled urgently. Because this situation has nothing to do with real football. Respects.

increase subs made per game

It would be good if the maximum substitutions per game was changed from 3 to 5.

Improvements

Shout out to the team. But the game would be better for long years membership if they can track their greatest footballers. We should be able see at least our clubs top 10 for highest goal score, highest assister and overall best players.
    Last edited by Open minded; 07-24-2020 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Spelling correction.
    Leedsmariner likes this.

Possibly, your opponent changed tactics. Played on the counter, applied high pressure, nordeus/top11 sentiments the opposite of those etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hello,

Our main goal is to create a good environment for all managers but for this we need your help. Please let us know what our forum is missing and what we should improve.

For the moment we started a general cleaning to remove all spaming threads, the local forums (except the Indonesian) are cleaned, don't forget to report all spam threads you see in order to keep the forum clean and safe.

Please post all your ideas & suggestions here.

ATENTION: Do not post here game suggestion, ideas, issues, etc.
    So far, I haven't seen a group for Nigerian Managers and I have seen for other countries. For example, I've been looking for Nigeria items of 2014 World Cup still haven't seen any manager who has it. My search would be easier if there was a group for Nigeria Managers

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast