Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread II

Make world cup again... Also will you make live match better? Its all fake in live match!!! Also my player have played in league and he got 10 but in assistancions it say some other player with 8.7 is on first place.... Again u lie and cheating in game. Game is not real at all from game, transfers also... U are cheating peoples!

I wanted a game with leagues of national clubs and super league of continentais club and Champions league with clubs every world. The maxim contract time of players up to 5 seasons.

ضروري إضافة جميع الجنسيات الخاصة بالمدير
    ليست موجودة جميع الجنسيات

Premium özellikte puanlar az görevler zor o kadar para veriyoruz bari görevleri bitirebilelim. Kolay görevler olsun lütfen.

The special sponsor task it too difficult to finish so please nake it the easiest because tough game we feel like not playing so please understand this and make it the easiest possible

How are you going to stop people cheating in the future? Twice I came up against people who are the same level but clearly don’t try to win league matches to get promoted and then easily win events like Carnival and King of Kings. It ruins what is otherwise a great game. Twice I came unstuck against a far superior team and wondered how much they must have spent to achieve this team. Then I see the next league match they play they field a team of 1 stars all down one side and are bottom of the league. Obviously, the result of this is then the team winning the Cup, Champions League and all the special events but never getting promoted.
    LANWolve likes this.

Addicted
    Better draw system

Please could you bring a fair draw system in the game? Matching with +/-1 Lvl teams are not enough to balance AvQ around participated teams. I don't want to play teams which are 30-40% higher than my club anymore. My club has limited resources and capability. How else are you supposed to get ahead in this circumstances? And please, please, How can your Dev. department continue to ignore this issue?

I put here our moderator thoughts that's explained very well.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post678278

Different aspect:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post678292

Rookie
    Frendly championship- one of rules-"once fr. ch. start it is not possible to create join or leave until they end."

Its not possible to leave at all even before starts the event. Just saying maybe for future.....

I hope that this is how you NORDEUS end the injustices that I always see.

End the support accounts at once.

Set averages for associations and those who do not comply with the averages must be disqualified or lose ranking points.

Close the markets for auction transfers or observation from Thursday to Monday, so that they do not go through injustices like the ones I have had week after week.

This week on Friday two associations that got me in the draw had teams from 100 to 110% on Saturday already had averages from 130 to 145% all because they sell on

Sunday to lower the average and buy and train on Friday and Saturday
    that's not fair.

Put an end to all these advantages that the top 100 associations in the world use to be able to win every week
    this must be your concern if you want to have a fair game.

Now if you just want to favor some associations that spend money every day, they will cause more than 50 to 70% of the players to give up gambling and give you money to win.

Rookie
    Frendly tournaments are good example for honest visualization of total quality of the teams! The number of stars.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast