Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread II

Rookie
    Make the ref and the linesmen/women visible . They are nowhere in the game yet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2003J15SC met Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hello,

Our main goal is to create a good environment for all managers but for this we need your help. Please let us know what our forum is missing and what we should improve.

For the moment we started a general cleaning to remove all spaming threads, the local forums (except the Indonesian) are cleaned, don't forget to report all spam threads you see in order to keep the forum clean and safe.

Please post all your ideas & suggestions here.

ATENTION: Do not post here game suggestion, ideas, issues, etc.
    I'll go on a limb here and say this: what your forum is missing is someone who will answer the questions of your customers, and not make a thead and then forget about it for 20 or so years.

Ideas? Explain us again how exactly "negotiations" work?

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by hweegenaar View Post

I simply can't believe you missed the main thing we're missing in this game. Where are the animations of hot dog and pop corn sellers on our stands?
    Don't even get me started about streakers...
    ankur_17khantwal likes this.

There is still more work to be done in the game play.

The players need to push for the ball, when there is a block or something.

Also, VAR for goal confirmation when it has cleared the goal line but keeper push it out while trying to save it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

More forum events and prizes!
    Last edited by Sillybq; 09-07-2022 at 01:56 AM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hello,

Our main goal is to create a good environment for all managers but for this we need your help. Please let us know what our forum is missing and what we should improve.

For the moment we started a general cleaning to remove all spaming threads, the local forums (except the Indonesian) are cleaned, don't forget to report all spam threads you see in order to keep the forum clean and safe.

Please post all your ideas & suggestions here.

ATENTION: Do not post here game suggestion, ideas, issues, etc.

He even specifically mentioned not to post game ideas and suggestions here but that’s all we’ve been doing. Lol.

I never knew this suggestion thread was centred on improving the forum instead of the game until i saw the repost. Better late than never i guess
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    More forum events and prizes!
    Quote Originally Posted by ankur_17khantwal View Post
    There is still more work to be done in the game play.

The players need to push for the ball, when there is a block or something.

Also, VAR for goal confirmation when it has cleared the goal line but keeper push it out while trying to save it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestions guys

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    He even specifically mentioned not to post game ideas and suggestions here but that’s all we’ve been doing. Lol.

I never knew this suggestion thread was centred on improving the forum instead of the game until i saw the repost. Better late than never i guess
    this is really old thread from this forum. dated back in 2015, the guy who makes this thread probably didnt play top11 anymore or have anything to do bout it

there're cameraman in the 3d tho, letme re-check the attachment i put in this forum a while ago. back when stepenwolf ranting everyday here..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The forum suggestion/feedback thread II-cameraman.jpg  
    hweegenaar likes this.

Hello, is there any way to chat to ppl on friends list. If not there should be. Will allow conversation as well as negotiations talk etc

Can you put the emblems and jerseys of the last event South American Giants teams, plz?!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast