Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New training options

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    They finally did something right and you are complaining lol... shhhhh, don't give them ideas to ruin this...

It is a bit unclear what Khris said. The manual option may still be available.

To Khris: can you explain to us more clearly what is being proposed?

To Visionary S: If there are specific training options for new position and special ability, then auto-assign should not be a problem for someone who wants to train a player in a new position and/or gain a special ability because the points obtain from that specific training option will go straight to its corresponding area.

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

To Visionary S: If there are specific training options for new position and special ability, then auto-assign should not be a problem for someone who wants to train a player in a new position and/or gain a special ability because the points obtain from that specific training option will go straight to its corresponding area.
    Manual better for 35T a season players.
    We all 35T players would quit playing this game if auto assign points would be added.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

LOL...

maybe I talked a little bit in my way LOLOLO

basically, in 4 steps:

1-we have now the autoassign, that will be implemented in the Facebook version too soon, as part of the 2015 T11 version.

2-We have a new training system, all trainings in 5 seconds. No 10-30 and 60 minutes.

3-People don't like the autoassign, because they like to decide where to put the cones manually....

4-We can not change that, so autoassign will be implemented, I don't play via mobile but for what I read theres an option to add cones in 1 skills group attack/defense/phisic-ment...

So, basically if thats true, if the cones goes all in 1 section, my suggestion is basically a visual change, because now we don't need really 3 trainings of 5 seconds... these 3 trainings can be changed perfectly for a specific training for defense skills, + attack, +another for phisical-mental skills, basically is a visual change, that, don't delete the autoadd option, but is more nice and logic.

Too for this people that don't wanna add cones to keep players in negotiations they can add cones to new role or SA and use the player...^^

Visual change, basically lol some cones goes now with the autoassign where they want and we can change that too....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Simply is ok like is now but we don't need these 3 types of trainings really... Just to balance the auto assign and have less complains will be interesting this option, and transform the 3 trainings in specific trainings, inclusive a 4th just for a SA...
    Completely agree that these are not no longer necessary. It designed wait time to add difficulty of the game. Now they want to cancel this to please some managers and so it is no longer necessary.

They want a realist game no? was not realistic to keep 150 cones in a month, and then add these, I'm ok with that, so talking of realism they have to be agree to change the training system to make happy these players who liked to assign manually the cones, but with this method, in another sense, more real.
    I think we spoke too much how to make the game realistic. Like this or not, auto-assign sp is not realistic. In real world we cannot hold the training effect until we are free to think how to use them. Focus training according to our will, then auto adding result to players is more realistic. I don't dislike auto sp assigning and also make sure of this, but it is not a realistic feature. I don't object to keep it and also think it is a characteristic of this game that attract many managers to play this. But honestly this is not a realistic feature.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    LOL...

maybe I talked a little bit in my way LOLOLO

basically, in 4 steps:

1-we have now the autoassign, that will be implemented in the Facebook version too soon, as part of the 2015 T11 version.

2-We have a new training system, all trainings in 5 seconds. No 10-30 and 60 minutes.

3-People don't like the autoassign, because they like to decide where to put the cones manually....

4-We can not change that, so autoassign will be implemented, I don't play via mobile but for what I read theres an option to add cones in 1 skills group attack/defense/phisic-ment...

So, basically if thats true, if the cones goes all in 1 section, my suggestion is basically a visual change, because now we don't need really 3 trainings of 5 seconds... these 3 trainings can be changed perfectly for a specific training for defense skills, + attack, +another for phisical-mental skills, basically is a visual change, that, don't delete the autoadd option, but is more nice and logic.

Too for this people that don't wanna add cones to keep players in negotiations they can add cones to new role or SA and use the player...^^
    Very clear explanation. I believe some manager just did not understand what you suggested before.
    khris likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12