Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New training options

New training options

Now we need just 5 seconds to do a training, we don't have to wait, 10, 30 or 60 minutes.

I think is something with no-sense...

We can change the type of taining as we have the new "auto-assign option", so, 1st training, defense skills, 2nd training, attack skills, practice match for Phisicall-mental skills.

Vote.

PS: basically because now I think that cardio and sretching ¿?... if players have to be injuried in any moment we wait 5 seconds and mostly train just the practice match to obtain the +30% progress.... ¿¿no...?? so we don't use as before the first 2 training methods...
    Last edited by khris; 06-21-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    cookizzz and Visionary S like this.

May be they should change how the game works itself. Stretching and cardio should provide skill points for certain physical attributes only. Instead of only match practice for the third option, the training can be split into specific types like shooting, defending, attacking and so on, where the skill points obtain goes to the specific attributes only. But, it seems that they will not do it, and also will not consider the suggestions I have given in my other post because it makes the game more complex and more resources will be required. It seems that simplicity and lightness are among their priorities.

The attributes that goalkeepers have in this game is a joke. They have high attributes' rating that are for outfield players. Where are reflex, jumping and so on? At least, these should have been provided. Goalkeepers need their own specific attributes. It seems that for a player in this game, his performance in a position depends on his overall attributes' quality and his trained position rather than the attributes required for this specific position. This is probably why goalkeepers have no goalkeeping attributes assigned.

Also, given that a player have the required attributes for a different position, he should be able to learn playing in that position without requiring too much skill points (less than 50).

I would also add that I don't like how the game works. It is very unrealistic. It would be better if they improved on how the scores are decided, that is, make it based mostly on quality, tactics, training and form rather than something else.

May be an install version of this game will allow these improvements to be made as less online resources will be required.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-21-2015 at 05:29 PM.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Now we need just 5 seconds to do a training, we don't have to wait, 10, 30 or 60 minutes.

We can change the type of taining as we have the new "auto-assign option", so, 1st training, defense skills, 2nd training, attack skills, practice match for Phisicall-mental skills.

Vote.

PS: basically because now I think that cardio and sretching ¿?... if players have to be injuried in any moment we wait 5 seconds and mostly train just the practice match to obtain the +30% progress.... ¿¿no...?? so we don't use as before the first 2 training methods...
    They finally did something right and you are complaining lol... shhhhh, don't give them ideas to ruin this...

Visionary S

Vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    They finally did something right and you are complaining lol... shhhhh, don't give them ideas to ruin this...
    I had this on My computer almost from the beginning of playing this game.
    It's good by My opinion but even previous was not that bad.
    Maybe I was one on which they tested this options.

The 5 seconds waiting between each training session is appropriate given that that a season lasts only for 28 days. The amount of training that can be done on each player is already limited by the player's condition. It is the specificity that must be improved.

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The 5 seconds waiting between each training session is appropriate given that that a season lasts only for 28 days. The amount of training that can be done on each player is already limited by the player's condition. It is the specificity that must be improved.
    But even previous when you had to wait some time was not too bad.
    But this new opinion is maybe better.
    I honestly don't know, new not too realistic but better for power training.
    khris likes this.

I prefer the new one. It promotes more game play. You can train your player at any time and as much as you want as long as he has the condition to do so.

But, I want more specific training options and a specific list of goalkeeping attributes.

Last edited by Tactician; 06-21-2015 at 05:38 PM.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    The decrease of wait time considerably decreased the difficulty of the game. I think I have disadvantage in this change as it encourage power training that I have no resource to do. But I can still live with this.

As most managers in this forum, I don't like auto-assign sp but probably I think I have slight advantage.

If there's no change in auto-assign feature, I think the suggestion to change the training types to attack, defensive and "physical & mental" is good for those who want controls on developing specific skills of players. I personally love to have this.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Simply is ok like is now but we don't need these 3 types of trainings really... Just to balance the auto assign and have less complains will be interesting this option, and transform the 3 trainings in specific trainings, inclusive a 4th just for a SA...

They want a realist game no? was not realistic to keep 150 cones in a month, and then add these, I'm ok with that, so talking of realism they have to be agree to change the training system to make happy these players who liked to assign manually the cones, but with this method, in another sense, more real.

LOL

let's see now what they do xDD
    Last edited by khris; 06-21-2015 at 07:05 PM.
    cookizzz and Cat Harrison like this.

Visionary S
    Simply is ok like is now but we don't need these 3 types of trainings really... Just to balance the auto assign and have less complains will be interesting this option, and transform the 3 trainings in specific trainings, inclusive a 4th just for a SA...

They want a realist game no? was not realistic to keep 150 cones in a month, and then add these, I'm ok with that, so talking of realism they have to be agree to change the training system to make happy these players who liked to assign manually the cones, but with this method, in another sense, more real.

LOL

let's see now what they do xDD
    Skill Points should be added manually no auto assign points.
    I play on computer and I add points manually.
    Adding points by auto would not be good thing for us 35T a season players.
    Probably We all would quit playing this game.
    I am now gathering skill points for My one youth academy player.
    I want to buy him with gathered skill points new position and special ability.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast