Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: More competitions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I agree for a Super Cup, but I don't want more long competitions unless the recovery of players is improved. How are we going to play 3 matches per day; 2 matches is already difficult sometimes.
    Here the key. These type of competitions have to be apart, and don't waste condition or morale. Just team 1 in high condition vs team 2 in high condition. Free to join, and work server per server adding leaderboards.

Till here my opinion again about that LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    every time someone suggests a Nations Cup, I think who the heck would I play? There aren't many americans, and what about the tiny countries?
    There are some players; else there would not be so many players with the USA flag on the transfer market.

My country is small, and yet there are enough users from here. So, for a big country like yours, it is expected that there should be at least another team for you to play against.

One possible problem is that the other users that will be suitable to play against you (taking into account the team's quality) might be on another server.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-09-2015 at 07:08 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have seen two other managers from usa near my level on my server. Compare with Turks or English or Spaniard... too many to count. I wish I was on your server then, the only American players I see for sale are usually my ex players!!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How about a split for Europe/Asia/Africa etc then?

Lots of scope to mix things up and put in at least one extra cup competition- or even an extra mini league.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

Lots of scope to mix things up and put in at least one extra cup competition- or even an extra mini league.
    That is called a continental cup.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

Yes but this kind of competition will ask for a lot of games and Nordeus won't accept it. It's already hard to play 2 competitions per day if you don't have to many boosters.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

....and how about a competition to assure 3 competitions for all active teams? (or try)... yea, call it Europa League style cup... and call this cup (as thats not only Eurpe..) The Mourinho's K.O. Super Tournament (LOL) so, 5th,6th,7th, + 3rd CL group participes....

Then as a new style free tournaments the better way is to create a method, to create Cups (as the real clubs, Gamper, Audi Cup...) and every team can have it's own Cup, so for example, Bayern creates a tournament, so I have to select entrance fee to participate and a amount of $ for the Winner, and a "model" of cup, that will have the selected name by me.

So, I select name, entrance fee, a prize for the winner, and max. of teams to participate with 16 as max. and maybe the days that have to be played?..., teams that want participate see my cup in a list, and can join, and we have a new entertainment.

Happinness everyweh'

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I agree for a Super Cup, but I don't want more long competitions unless the recovery of players is improved. How are we going to play 3 matches per day; 2 matches is already difficult sometimes.
    I support. Super Cup, national cup, friend cup etc. on preseason days and/or other days with only league matches are okday. 3 matches per day is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I support. Super Cup, national cup, friend cup etc. on preseason days and/or other days with only league matches are okday. 3 matches per day is not possible.
    Yes, so preseason days should be introduced.

Make a season last (28 + 2) days instead of 28 days; the 2 days will be for the Super Cup and the preaseason.

Thats excatly what I meant to say!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast