View Poll Results: Do you like this ideas?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

15 88.24%
  • NO

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 2 New Competitions (CUP and SuperCUP)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree with both, but in "UEFA CUP" must start with knock out rounds and not groups like CH.L. so if someone don't want to participate, just drop the first game.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I agree with both, but in "UEFA CUP" must start with knock out rounds and not groups like CH.L. so if someone don't want to participate, just drop the first game.
    That's why I opened this thread to get more suggestions and this can be a great solution. Thanks Nik!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    OK let's try again

I hope George not delete AGAIN my post... I would like to build my opinion in a "wall of a text" style and maybe you understand my point

Seems like trolling but if you think about my (and many of us) problem with the new drawing system you may understand WHY i'm not supporting your idea!

Let's analyze the new drawing system! Why analyze drawing system? Maybe the core of your idea is rooting from the league positions. I had near 50 friends in the start of the new season. Almost all of them has/had (deleted them don't care anymore) same low quality teams. I took the liberty and checked his/hers opponents... and 9X% of them had huge money and was not promoted team. The main problem is the RIFT between "same" level teams... until you are active with "N" quality there are N-2-3-4 or more lower Quality teams on your N level... and with this new system it will be much more rift between same level teams on same servers...

And the point: while active managers struggles for promoting and CL spots until with this sameQ draw system resulting gazillion abandoned/bot teams who are finishing 5th-7th places... and how can you except participating from a bot/abandoned team?
    do the math/think about it mate, there will be narrow range of active managers who finishing in cup spots than abandoned teams

btw the core idea is super but but but...

Gabez, I already told you why I deleted your post, it was completly off-topic. The on-topic part was when you said something like "after you will fix X we can talk about this idea" so the only on-topic word was "idea" at the end of your comment.

We really don't need people to start flaming with other things, we already know how hard is to get Nordeus attention, if everyone would focus on one idea Nordeus maybe would do something so let's try to find solutions on people ideas and let's see how we can improve them.

Don't make a drama because I deleted your comment, I had all rights and I would do it again if is necessary. If you really have something more to add on this use PM or contact forum admins.

Ok, let's get back on-topic. You said good what you said but don't you think this is the reason why 5-7 are inactive, because usually the teams who are 5-7 are always on that position and they are tired to fight for a piece of wood.

Let's do something for the underdogs too, let's give them a good trophy too. Usually people don't care if they win 4 or 7 because is quite same, people care only about 1-3 so that's why they are inactive. If they are on 6 they don't care if they will go on 4 or 7 for them is quite same but if they will have another competition ongoing for them for sure they won't give up and it will stimulate their activity.

That's the point of my idea, a Cup for underdogs that will also result in a CUP for Top Managers.

1 bullet(idea) = 2 kills(new cups)

Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 07-12-2015 at 07:10 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey guys, I saw a lot of activity on this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...petitions.html so I decided to share with you my own idea.

Most of the ideas on this subject can't be created because is asking for a lot of new things to the game, like extending the season duration, increasing number of games per day or creating very complex new competitions.

My idea is to create something that will generate only benefits for the players and for the game.

First Competition: Something like UEFA CUP for places 5-7 (possible 3rd place from CL group stage).
    *advantages for the game: increasing transfers activity, increasing quality of the league.
    *advantages for the players: new competition(s), more reasons to play, a great chance for underdogs to win a trophy.

This competition won't affect the game and won't ask for major changes, the season duration can stay same, games can be played at the same time with Champions League.

Second Competition: A Super CUP between the new competition (a.k.a "UEFA CUP winner) and Champions League winner.
    *advantages for the game: keeping a number of huge players activ until the last day of the season.
    *advantages for the players: new competition, more reason to fight.

It can be played in the last day of the season to don't affect the game schedule.

Let me know what you think!
    I really really like the idea of a UEFA cup. Gives teams vying for promotion an extra incentive to try and promote, whereas currently, finishing between 5th and 7th might be worse than not promoting at all.

Super cup sounds cool, but I don't know. Wouldn't the path for the "CL winner" be tougher than the path of the "UEFA cup" winner to that game? If its an exhibition type game, I totally support it. But if its a more prestigious award than the "champions league," I feel like it creates a backdoor way of reaching that match.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-12-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Hey Daniel, thanks for the comment.

Regarding what you said, Super CUP would have the same path as in real life.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey Daniel, thanks for the comment.

Regarding what you said, Super CUP would have the same path as in real life.
    I wasn't even aware that game existed, goes to show the soccer/football coverage here in the USA. Since its a real game, I can't oppose it!!!

Banned
    I like the idea about the extra cup on the day 20th of every season (only one match on that day). However, there is no way the Nordeus will create a super cup with champion league and europa league. I am the first one to against it. Let the fifth, sixth and seventh place in the league alone the way it is right now.

Instance of the team that held the title from previous league can versus the team that just won the champion league. The team that got two titles (champion and league) from last season can host the team just got only one title. It can be no possession for either team, but the team got two titles can make more money out from it, they deserve it.
    Or maybe at least Nordeus pay some money to them for using their stadium (let say Extra Cup or Tough Dog Cup).

Now, we will have full schedule, two matches every day...if you get through all three tournaments for a season, you should know what I meant.
    Last edited by Scott Buck; 07-12-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Hey Scott, thanks for replay!

You are somehow right, for some players can be more but for them it will always be a way to get out (if you know what I mean) and there can be other solutions too.

On the other side, it will increase a lot the activity in game so I think it will be a huge plus because we will have both classes of players active.

Between place 4 and 5 (CL + new tournament) it won't be any difference, they will both get a wood at the end of the season and 2 games per day in the new season.

Regarding your idea we can open another thread, you have my full support but I don't think is the best idea to talk here because we can go away from the topic. Thanks!

Famous
    I was thinking about CL and a possible extra cup... so here is my idea! And this would seduce "my pain" about new drawing system too!

LIKE in real life... The strongest X leagues would add 4 best teams for Champions Leagues and next 3 for Nordeus cup, i don't want name after EU cups coz TE is worldwide Second strongest Y legues would add 3 best teams for CL and 2 or 3 for Nordeus cup and so on!

Here is the current UEFA system for this:

2 New Competitions (CUP and SuperCUP)-uefasystem.png

Copy/paste strongest leagues instead of countries... or something like that... Strongest leagues on each level determines from their ALL team avarage (best14 players of course) Q!!!

good idea or good?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast