View Poll Results: Do you like this ideas?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

15 88.24%
  • NO

2 11.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 2 New Competitions (CUP and SuperCUP)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't like EU name because like you said is a WW game, that's why many times I said "the new competition". I agree with you here but it's much easier for UEFA because they have only few important leagues.

On the other side in the game there are over 100.000.000 teams so yea much complicated.

Regarding drawing system I think it should be random for all competitions, for me is the only way to make it fair but it's not just up to me, at the end Nordeus have the last word and they should know better.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    If Super Cup participants are Champion League (CL) and UEFA Cup winner, there will be matching problem because number of CL and UEFA Cup winners may not be the same. It depends on design of UEFA Cup.

If we need to make no. of CL = no. of UEFA Cup, I think the no. of UEFA CUP participant should be 24 (i.e. 8 league to produce 1 UEFA Cup, same as CL). With 24 teams, 16 teams needs to participate an extra round to eliminate 8 of them to make the top 16. Is this a random draw or based on league strength (obviously there are huge different among the leagues) is a point to consider.

No team will be champion of CL & UEFA Cup in the same year. So this may be workable. However, I think it is not fair to traditional Cup winner. Even if traditional Cup has low competition prizes, I think it is great honor to be winner of this because it is the most difficult competition in T11 world (because 128 teams competes for 1 title).

Even if Super Cup is finally a simple match up between CL & UEFA Cup winners, I hope considering drawing teams in the same country, or region to same Super Cup. It is rare occasion to unite teams in same country.

@cookizzz,

This won't be a problem to create same amount of "new cup" with the number of CL cups because you are free to design it how you want and the number of teams is very similar.

You said "you don't think is fair for traditional cup winners". Well there must be a logic here, you can put Cup winner with CL winner because is weird. Cup is more connected to the league and not to the CL. Plus the level difference from CUP will create a huge problem so you just can't connected CUP from League or CL to create a super CUP, there are to many differences.

On the other side, as long "new cup/uefa" goes head-to-head with CL, teams coming from the same place can be great because everything is connected.

Regarding your last point, it's also a problem because a very huge number of players don't use their real country on team profile. I agree with you, to connected somehow teams from same zone is great.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This won't be a problem to create same amount of "new cup" with the number of CL cups because you are free to design it how you want and the number of teams is very similar.
    I based on the assumption that CL vs new cup winner. Unless we invite some runners up to participate Super Cup, the eligible teams may not be even number.

I know it is free to design. I just voice out this point to alert some enthusiastic managers on designing of this new cup.

You said "you don't think is fair for traditional cup winners". Well there must be a logic here, you can put Cup winner with CL winner because is weird. Cup is more connected to the league and not to the CL. Plus the level difference from CUP will create a huge problem so you just can't connected CUP from League or CL to create a super CUP, there are to many differences.
    You are correct. Traditional cup has quite different nature. Involving it will make the new cup too complex.

Regarding your last point, it's also a problem because a very huge number of players don't use their real country on team profile. I agree with you, to connected somehow teams from same zone is great.
    Players also made their own decisions to select unreal countries on their team profiles. They may love the selected counrties or hate their own ones. We don't need to care about this.

Comparing with the no. of teams of individual countries, the no. of the successful champion teams of these counrtries are much lower. If grouping of Super Cup also consider country/region, the chances of same matchup in different seasons are higher. These may promote development of rival teams in these countries /regions. This certainly will make the game more interesting among the players in these countries /regions.

I just personally think this is interesting.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-16-2015 at 03:32 PM.

Visionary S
    Why was post of My removed from this thread.
    I wrote in it that I had Idea about this way before and that I have
    200+ Ideas how to improve this game.
    And if Nordeus developers want them they just have to ask for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary S View Post
    Why is so hard to read what we are writing there (me in this case), no offtopic. Trust me, we all have 200 ideas, some even more but this won't help if you don't share them. If you think you have good idea, first tell us here, each idea in a unique thread and we will see first as players if your ideas are good.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Visionary S
    Why is so hard to read what we are writing there (me in this case), no offtopic. Trust me, we all have 200 ideas, some even more but this won't help if you don't share them. If you think you have good idea, first tell us here, each idea in a unique thread and we will see first as players if your ideas are good.
    Originally Posted by Visionary S View Post
    Post was not off topic if it was sorry for that.
    But true have Ideas how to improve the game.
    Some maybe would not be considered as good by developers
    but some would be considered good.
    Some of this Ideas is hard to explain by writing here.
    Plus I'm not very good in explaining things by writing,
    and nobody takes Me and My Ideas seriously
    so I don't talk or give these Ideas anymore.
    Last edited by Visionary S; 07-17-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Visionary S
    Once again sorry if it was offtopic.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary S View Post
    Once again sorry if it was offtopic.
    I'm sorry but your post don't have anything related to thread idea.

Let's keep the thread opened for "thread idea". This isn't the best place to chat and I told you, post your suggestions in this forum to see how good they are

Rookie
    Sounds good
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123