Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I didnt believe it when you wrote it and had to carefully go over your screenshot. Days with no league games. LOL. So does that mean you dont have to log in that day for the tokens and stuff?

I can understand that when you might play someone in Asia with the time difference.

But at the end of the day, do you really need to watch a match? I win when I dont watch more often than when I actually watch, which is upsetting since it defeats the purpose.
    no I still have to log in for tokens and gifts.

I really do wish we could choose a window of time as a preference for home matches.

I do think the current way is better for most managers than the old one, but unfair for time zones too far away from europe, and anyone who doesn't keep traditional hours. I am both of those things so feel it the most.

just making it so I don't get two League matches in a calendar day would be great, that is what is the worst.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    I live in East Asia. But I prefer the schedule for Middle Asia or Middle East time zone managers.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Ahh the fun of finding out the season fixtures.. NOT!

bleah... among all my teams the average is 4 calendar days with 2 matches and 4 with none at all.. again.. !!
    (I think it lucky most of mine are out of Cup and not in CL what with the condition thing)

Rather than subjecting ya'll to the whole long picture I'll just put up the most egregious sequence of days from the team with the most problematic days (12):

And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-grrr.jpg

Sunday - - Tuesday - - Thursday - Friday - - Sunday. Yeah...
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-25-2015 at 01:32 AM.
    cookizzz and nikolgiorgos like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    I still suffer same problem that most of my matches on same season day are very close to each other (3 to 5 hours apart). This is because I live in East Asia and most of my opponents are European teams.

Refer to my post in vent thread for details. My level 18 team is a Czech team but they arrange the fixture according to the manager's location.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...d-3-a-87.html#

I appreciate Nordeus for putting much effort to try to create fixture schedule acceptable to managers all over world. I still believe just adding an option for managers to select preferred time zone will make this far better.

Famous
    disclamer: i don't want to hurt anybody especially Cat coz she is a nice gal but!

Cat! I don't want to be rude or somethin' and i feel your pain but... "everything" that "matters" wordlwide revolves around USA... even in movies, aliens trying to attack our planet and happening almost everything in USA sooo don't be selfish

ok jokings aside...

it would be fair the drawing system would be smarter or could use "geocentrical" policies (ok, drawings for cup and CL would be harder coz more teams, that's for sure) On lower levels this is not a hard case... but in high levels it could be really hard. what about server shuffling in high levels for balancing "travel distances"?

edit: of course i have dozens of east asian managers... if i'm playing against them on away that could birth surreal match times... same here btw.
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-25-2015 at 04:33 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    mid morning and late evening is what I get. Hey Bylo do you have calendar days with no matches, if so, how many? one of my alts has 6.
    My squad has seven days with no league matches....and NINE days with two league matches! And in looking closer, there are many times where I play the final match of one round and then the first match of the next round! WTF?!

Rookie
    After no matches at all on Tuesday, my squad has just played 2 of their 3 scheduled matches for today (Wednesday). We then get all of Thursday off.

And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-untitled.jpg
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    I would like to use this vent thread again in this season.

My level 20 team was arranged 4 pairs of leauge/CL matches which are exactly 3 hours apart. On the day in which my team enjoy the longest rest time (almost 5 hours) between league & CL matches, my team actually will play 3 matches within 13 hours 17 minutes.

The best schedule times is on today. CL & league matches are 4 hours 43 apart and my players will rest for twice between 2 matches. This is not pure coincident but result of my intervention. Before league time scheduling today, I intentionally insert a friendly match about 3 hours after the CL match and cancel it after league scheduling completed. So that the league match time have to be delayed.

I believe the scheduling staff is angry with me about this, and then intentionally arrange bad match times for my team. I have similar experience in the past. At that time, I even more aggressively intervene the match time scheduling on day 3 for fun.\\\

And I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-s1.jpgAnd I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-s2.jpgAnd I state yet again.. Fixtures timing for far (from Europe) folks blows.-s3.jpg

My other team has better schedule of CL & league matches. In half of these match days, the players can rest for twice between 2 matches.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123