Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bonus possession for daily login

Bonus possession for daily login

"?"

why not?

1st of all I will say that I want as a manager the return and resurection of the %'s of illegal formations, because thats not serious... some formations we see in this game are like kidding...
    So we need a new and updated rules for illegal formations...

With "new" I meant, for example to add a penalty when we play 10 vs 11... because this game works in "chances", and the only form to reduce chances despite the Q. between 2 teams is to reduce the possession, then a match of 10 vs 11, will be simulated as have to be simulated, the team with 10 can not score twice as I see often and "ignoring" the changes of orders of both teams, do a simulation of low level.

A team with 10 have to have difficult to score, and have to ba capable in more % to keep a result "if" change the orders and yea, put the bus Mourinho style.

Then and returning to the thread idea, yeah, active managers deserve a little possession % increasing for daily login.
    Let's say after 3 consecutive days we have a +3% so there's a 15% via friends att. and till 18% with friends + 3% (or 4%) due daily login.

That means that if we login 3 days and we don't attend we have this +3 (or +4%).

I always have a personal opinion and is that to attend, and obtain +8% + than the other is a plus (+) in chances %.
    So I think that looking how the inactive or abandoned teams are winning without the "effort" that other managers put on the team, + the troll results against low Q. teams, this +3-4% can make the differance in chances between involved managers and less active managers (+ against troll results that we don't need: example: when in the OMA league I was the only that lost against the last LOL who needs that? only makes ppl angry)

Ohh yeah and you can come here and say, "in the real football troll results happen", I'm agree, but thats a simulator and have to try to be fair, not something random with a favour for you and something against me " because thats the real world".
    That's not valid for me.

edited:
    ok I writted 2 posts + after this to continue with ma opinion, as I say the fair is +6
    Last edited by khris; 07-24-2015 at 08:24 PM.
    Buffs Mad and cookizzz like this.

If you have 10 and you put the bus, = keep result, -% of score +% of keep result.

Don't say me no, c'mon...

and maybe to give a fair control the bonus have to be +6%... so actives will have this +6 vs +6 ....

yeah, +6 is the differance that the simlator need to avoid in more % troll results... not 3...

I'd prefer the return of illegal formations. The realism/free choice option is a fail for me. Penalties should be restricted to formation choices or where indiscipline affects it; injured players should not invoke a possession penalty. Although the old rules were too restrictive.

I also think the higher chance of injury from abandoned teams should be switched off (and we should be allowed to kick them more. )

Finding it hard to follow your suggestions regarding percentages. but I think its not far away from the following except for the attendance part.

I'd suggest that logins should contribute a percentage of the Attendance Bonus (up to 50% pf the current bonus) but if a Manager attends he gets the attendance bonus as it is.

My gut reaction would also be to give a % penalty after a (longer) time for managers not logging in but that would also catch 'busy' managers too and some ppl just like to make the effort at the start and then check in to see how its going now and then. So just ignore this last bit unless it helps someone come up with something else.

PS. I'd also nitpick with the Bonus wording Nordeus uses - it seems clear to me its not a Bonus but rather an advantage
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-24-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: PS
    khris and cookizzz like this.

There should be no illegal formations (this does not exist in real life). Players, except the goalkeeper, are not limited to the formation displayed. They move and cover uncovered positions during the match. If fact, many players move according to the position of the ball on the pitch. You will see teams using 4-5-1, where 10 men are behind the ball in the first half of their own half; this does mean they are using 4 defenders and 5 defensive midfielders. Another example is FC Barcelona when Pep Guardiola was their manager; the team seemed to play very high in the opponents half due to their full pitch pressing; this does mean they are playing with 1 goalkeeper, only 2 defenders, 1 midfielder and the remaining are attacking midfielders and strikers.

It is the game itself that must be improved - the way the results are decided and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 08:50 PM.
    khris likes this.

Let's try to have a thread to discuss these things and have multiple opinions here, then we will see what dev's do lol

As we know the comunity is very big and there are many viewpoints, so, I think that the idea of a change in the rules is in the mind of many managers and is interesting make these ideas to flow here.

Keep expressing mates^^

Apprentice
    we should be restricted to 4-4-2 and no one gets hurt and there are no cards that way certain ppl can be happy. quality should determine the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    we should be restricted to 4-4-2 and no one gets hurt and there are no cards that way certain ppl can be happy. quality should determine the winner.
    LOL

I will give another opinion later...

Some users think that when they play against a team that has no players in a certain region of the pitch according to the displayed formation, there can put players there, and their team will win. For example when they play against an opponent that has 1 or no defenders on their displayed formation, they put 2 or more strikers and think that they should win only. It does not function like this. During a match, players move and cover that 'empty' area. So, some users say that they were 'trolled'. But, if you consider this post and my previous post in this thread, you can see that it is not so a 'troll' result.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Then and returning to the thread idea, yeah, active managers deserve a little possession % increasing for daily login.
    yeah, sometimes I feel like the faithful brother of the "Prodigal son"
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast