Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Neutral Venue And Spectators For Finals

Addicted
    But it is disclosed, after the game go to competition, then CL/cup and click on the final and then to venue and it will tell you the stadium used and the attendance. What it will not tell you is the managers and managers friends that watched unless you are one of the finalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    But it is disclosed, after the game go to competition, then CL/cup and click on the final and then to venue and it will tell you the stadium used and the attendance. What it will not tell you is the managers and managers friends that watched unless you are one of the finalists.
    It is not shown when you are finalist (at least for me, for Khris and maybe for Gert Funck). It only says 'This match was played at a neutral venue.'. There is neither the stadium name nor the number of fans.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I think what he means is how many supporters(fans) attended the game for each respective team instead of just total attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    I think what he means is how many supporters(fans) attended the game for each respective team instead of just total attendance.
    Even the total is not shown to the finalists.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    For final matches, there should be spectators for each side. The number of spectators for each team can bet set to an amount that depends on the number of fans that each team have. The stadium's name can be mentioned. A suitable stadium according to the location of each team and their maximum number of seats can be selected from the database of existing stadiums.

The possession boost that depends on the number of spectators present can also be applied for finals.
    The idea of setting a number of spectators for each participating team according to number of fans and maybe recent performance is alright. I don't object. But I wonder if fan size difference between 2 teams are often very close and the effect on bonus processions are minimal in most cases. I have no idea how to check fans size of other teams.

I also don't know why we need to know name and size of the stadium hosting the final, as participating team don's get ticket sales proceeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    OKnot in the match window but they do later. I have hosted 1 cup final this season but no rewards.
    I heard this before and used to think this was a joke. Did they give a notification to you that your stadium is chosen? Is the host stadium determined at season beginning, or after the final teams are ascertained?

Sorry that I probably completely misunderstand the whole question about the hosting stadium

The stadium name and number of fans is showed to other users but not to the finalists. This is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Even the total is not shown to the finalists.
    I was a finalist and total attendance is shown on android

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    I was a finalist and total attendance is shown on android

Not on the web browser version. It is like the image Khris posted in this thread.

Ok yeah I see... the Cup Final in what I don't play is in the antep arena... which is not the stadium of any team...

(-.-)''' we need to know from the start of competition, (as I always defens)... who host the final.... in "open mode" not like that....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    (-.-)''' we need to know from the start of competition, (as I always defens)... who host the final.... in "open mode" not like that....
    Yes as that will be closer to how it is in real life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast