Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Remove The Restriction On Facility Upgrades To The Level Of Other Facilities

The restrictions are not there because a relationship exists. They are there to provide a balanced development and control to an extent the rate of development.

I don't see the problem.

So what exactly are you trying to fix with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What are you talking about? Please read what I have said carefully.
    Yah yah... but the restriction is to give a sense.... I know you are a man that don't like restrictions, no limits in stadium buildin, no illegal formations, no.... more things no, but things need a system of proportionality to be fair and have a sense.

What I miss really in my stadium are no limits.. I miss an airport. lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yah yah... but the restriction is to give a sense.... I know you are a man that don't like restrictions, no limits in stadium buildin, no illegal formations, no.... more things no, but things need a system of proportionality to be fair and have a sense.

What I miss really in my stadium are no limits.. I miss an airport. lol
    What? Where did I say such a thing (in bold)? You are being sarcastic with your comments (underlined).

You call this game fair? I think it is far from being fair.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-01-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What? Where did I say such a thing?

You call this game fair? I think it is far from being fair.
    Sorry, I mean that when I say no limits**
    "Remove The Restriction On Facility Upgrades To The Level Of Other Facilities"
    there's a limit now, to control a equal rising of all the facilities, and avoid teams with 600 seats that have a super academy or a mini stadium with super Supreme Floodlights capable to illuminate the entire moon lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Sorry, I mean that when I say no limits**
    "Remove The Restriction On Facility Upgrades To The Level Of Other Facilities"
    there's a limit now, to control a equal rising of all the facilities, and avoid teams with 600 seats that have a super academy or a mini stadium with super Supreme Floodlights capable to illuminate the entire moon lol
    You still have not understood what I meant. I told you to read the entire post, but you kept on considering the title only. I have suggested to remove the restriction applied between non-related facilities. Examples are as follows.
    A training facility can be upgraded to levels above a particular level of lights and vice versa; training facilities have no relation with stadium lights.
    A medical facility can be upgraded to levels above the level of a particular utility and vice versa; medical facilities have no relation with toilets, café, restaurant and so on.

I never said that stadium lights can be upgraded to levels above the stadium nor did I say things that you and some others have said in this thread. The stadium and the lights are related. I have said to remove the restrictions for non-closely related facilities. How many times should I repeat this?

I stop here for your case; I can't keep on repeating the same thing, and you keep on doing the reverse. This is annoying.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-01-2015 at 05:19 PM.

The destiny made us two persons who never will understand each other. LOL
    Lets stop here yeah. Lets read more opinions

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Very unlikely to change, the restrictions were put there to make a sensible progression of building up your facilities.
    It makes no sense to have a tiny stadium and a large Youth facility, etc.. etc..

My opinion is there is nothing that needs fixing or change. Other than they could maybe add stuff..
    muskrat and Gert Funck like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Very unlikely to change, the restrictions were put there to make a sensible progression of building up your facilities.
    It makes no sense to have a tiny stadium and a large Youth facility, etc.. etc..

My opinion is there is nothing that needs fixing or change. Other than they could maybe add stuff..
    Yes, but having certain facilities, for example training, medical, and youth facilities at higher levels is useful compared to having a large stadium that is useless, even if you have enough fans, as there is an attendance cap per level. By the way, the attendance cap can also be removed.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Again, the limits were set up to make a sensible progression. You are welcome to use tokens to speed it up, but the attendance limit keeps it more fair for non Token buyers.
    muskrat and Buffs Mad like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12