Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: U21 Players

I have some ideas:

1) The youths that you sign up to your squad won't count in that 22 players list (they'll only count after they get to 21 years old).
    This would encourage managers to sign up youth players, because it would help them to get better training bonuses.
    There should be a limit to that. Perhaps 22 players + 5 youth players, don't really know.

2) The better players that come from the youth system don't have to be free, but they are right know way too costly. I wouldn't mind paying 1 token to sign them (as we all know in order to anyone to bid in the auctions, they have to pay at least 1 token, so i guess that 1 token to sign any player from your youth system is an acceptable cost)

3) We could have an U21 team/squad. We could instead of playing friendlies, train our players in matches between the main squad and the U21 guys. It would be like a friendly, but with less condition loss and a great training bonus to all of the players from the youth. Here in Brazil, at least, i know that there are many teams that train tactics against their U21 or U18 teams. Let's now try to focus on this U21 possibility.
    motrin, cookizzz and Kennistry like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions Everyone.

This is simply the current design of the system but it doesn't mean that it can't improve. Far from it.

Please continue the conversation and provide some more suggestions.

How would you rework/redesign the Youth Academy?
    - A full redesign?
    - Just expand on it?
    - Just remove the cost of the youths?
    - Include extra features that unlock when you upgrade the building?

^ These are just some quick questions as to what you would like to change - if you like them give your proposition, but if you have your very own points/ideas, just shoot!
    Just remove the fees at all. Improving them to 5* or 6* already costs us a lot

Quote Originally Posted by runberg View Post
    I have some ideas:

1) The youths that you sign up to your squad won't count in that 22 players list (they'll only count after they get to 21 years old).
    This would encourage managers to sign up youth players, because it would help them to get better training bonuses.
    There should be a limit to that. Perhaps 22 players + 5 youth players, don't really know.

2) The better players that come from the youth system don't have to be free, but they are right know way too costly. I wouldn't mind paying 1 token to sign them (as we all know in order to anyone to bid in the auctions, they have to pay at least 1 token, so i guess that 1 token to sign any player from your youth system is an acceptable cost)

3) We could have an U21 team/squad. We could instead of playing friendlies, train our players in matches between the main squad and the U21 guys. It would be like a friendly, but with less condition loss and a great training bonus to all of the players from the youth. Here in Brazil, at least, i know that there are many teams that train tactics against their U21 or U18 teams. Let's now try to focus on this U21 possibility.
    If only!

Apparently if you look at the Malaysian clubs, they have a youth team seperated from the main team consisting of local players! That's possible

I actually just want to make reserve squads so if there are too many injuries on the main squad, these youth players should come in handy to prevent 0-3 walkout

Famous
    I hope that managers will have chance to observe the young players before signing them with tokens, and the they will be encouraged to use their academy players for a certain period. One implementation is creating a young reserve pool of academy U18 players who can be used in friendly matches. These players can be signed with 1 token and lower salary to play before reaching 19 years old. They should be signed with full token cost and salary when they turn 19.

There were a lot old suggestions on youth systems. New administrator may search in this sub-forum if you have time.
    Kennistry likes this.

Imagine signing a youth player with hard earn 20 or 18 tokens as in my case, would prefer to sign a player of 21-27 with 10 tokens an 9million. This has to change......Dear Managers

Sent from my TECNO F7 using Tapatalk
    Kennistry likes this.

What about all the good youth players that where throw away because they were expensive (in terms of tokens), what about them? I think this need to change, they should be free of charges because they are from your base.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramonster View Post
    What about all the good youth players that where throw away because they were expensive (in terms of tokens), what about them? I think this need to change, they should be free of charges because they are from your base.
    That´s a great idea I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that before

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions Everyone.
    This is simply the current design of the system but it doesn't mean that it can't improve. Far from it.
    Please continue the conversation and provide some more suggestions.
    How would you rework/redesign the Youth Academy?
    - A full redesign?
    - Just expand on it?
    - Just remove the cost of the youths?
    - Include extra features that unlock when you upgrade the building?
    ^ These are just some quick questions as to what you would like to change - if you like them give your proposition, but if you have your very own points/ideas, just shoot!
    I 'm over two years in the forum and don't remember how many posts/threads I 've seen about academy players.
    I would really like to hear the opinion not of a player but some product manager or a dev about that subject.
    Someone saying ...
    - Yes youth academy is working for us, many players/managers buying their youngsters, they 're pleased and we have big profit from that.
    That's why we didn't change the system from the beginning of the game.

Without searching for great, radical or genius ideas , if nordeus just add one more star (and a special ability) to those 4* academy players of 20T, next day they 'll see a ****load of token coming from this feature.

So, I give a penny for their thoughts .
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-25-2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

A full redesign

Upgrading the youth system is useless at the moment. We get two players one is 3 stars which we can sign freely and the other is4 stars and with 21 tokens! You should make them both for free(because we already spent alot to upgrade the youth system and then again its from our youth so they should be for free whatsoever) and the 5 star player should have a special ability too. Although then you should make us get 2 youth players a season

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast