Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: League suggestion

Famous
    I need some clarifications before I understand how the proposed system will operate.

Under the proposed new league system, does all traditional league levels are cancelled? And then there will be 3 league level Amateur/semipro/pro for managers to choose?

Do managers really choose their league type? Or is it assigned according to their competitiveness?

Will competitive managers be (those who won a lot of trophies) allowed to choose to participate Amateur league?

Is it possible that many experienced and competent managers will choose to play in Amateur league? Is this really Amateur league?

Abandoned teams are inactive. Will they still be assigned to Amateur league?

I am sorry if I am too silly.

Edit:

In fact, do you mean keeping the current league structure and teams. But managers, with some tokens as cost, can choose Amateur/semi-pro/pro league. Then Nordeus will help to customize such leagues for them.

For example, if manager choose Amateur league, Nordeus if pick up some abandoned teams to form a league with him/her. If the manager choose pro league, Nordeus will group his/her team to a league with teams more star then him to make difficulties increasing.

Alternatively, Nordeus will simply promote semi-pro/pro league teams and relegate Amateur league teams with altering their players' quality.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-17-2016 at 12:19 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vkorchevoy View Post
    Add to friends the strongest teams from Champions League. Add as much as you can. In the next season you will get in the League with some (if not all) of them.
    yes, there is an old thread of Beckstar who did that !
    A league with 14 strong teams, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    thk you! bt that is not the point.
    sorry, didn't get that
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i bring this suggestion up is to have 3 kind of mode to the game easy,medium and hard. i dont wanna cal it mode so its ameture, semipro and pro.
    i think we very well know that if u wanna be group in easier draw all you have to do is lower your quality and higher group you make as many friend in cl with high quality manager. so everything is the same here nothing change in this game. you win title season after season in league but who is you oppo in league full of abandon or full of quality manager that is the different.
    is like champion of division 1 and premier champion theres a different.(easy and hard) is where you wany to challenge yourself. so i repeat you can be champion season of season you can be proud but which league ameture semipro or pro league.
    my suggestion is you dont have to change anything to your game or your yeam everything stay the same except you get to choose the league you wanna try(challenge yourself) even if your team quality is low you wanna try to challege yourself in higher league, go ahead do it same if you are high qulity team playing in lower league go ahead.
    what different is the challenge and the competitiveness. what different is your champion in amature semi pro or pro league.
    A different way of being proud of as a "Champion" to be remember ,easy way or hard way you choose.

I hope you understand what i m try to explain.
    Thk you.

HairDryer, i think most who posted in this topic have understood you and i for one even like the idea. But unfortunately i dont think it can be implemented as many more managers will complain its very unfair to them since they will not have a shot at winning.

Some managers are just here for the trophies and will ruin the fun for those weaker teams who wanted to win while still enjoying the competition against other managers of the same/similar team strength.

Just my 2 cents.
    HairDryer likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    my suggestion is you dont have to change anything to your game or your yeam everything stay the same except you get to choose the league you wanna try(challenge yourself) even if your team quality is low you wanna try to challege yourself in higher league, go ahead do it same if you are high qulity team playing in lower league go ahead.
    what different is the challenge and the competitiveness. what different is your champion in amature semi pro or pro league.
    A different way of being proud of as a "Champion" to be remember ,easy way or hard way you choose.

I hope you understand what i m try to explain.
    Thk you.
    I have no argument on your objective to create different challenges to different managers. But I still want to clarify on how it operates, or how leagues will be formed from teams which select different league types.

As I understand now, league level, players, no. of stars will not be changed after league difficulty is chosen.

Is league grouping is a simple task to group teams with same difficulty choice together? Will all those teams choose "easy league" group together in a league labelled easy league? Will these easy league comprise of high and low quality teams which has chosen to play in easy leagues? If my team is low quality and I choose easy league, is it possible that my team is assigned to a league named easy league but full of teams which are far higher quality than mine?

If league grouping is not as simple as mentioned above, is it possible that teams choose "difficult" and "easy" league group together? For example, in a league, suppose team H is the highest quality team, it will find other teams easy to handle and it is a easy league as it chose. In contrast, Team L is a the lowest quality team in the same league. It is a Difficult league to Team L.

I hope you understand that I don't know how different teams which chose different difficutty level will be assigned.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-18-2016 at 10:07 AM.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    HairDryer, i think most who posted in this topic have understood you and i for one even like the idea. But unfortunately i dont think it can be implemented as many more managers will complain its very unfair to them since they will not have a shot at winning.

Some managers are just here for the trophies and will ruin the fun for those weaker teams who wanted to win while still enjoying the competition against other managers of the same/similar team strength.

Just my 2 cents.
    thank you bro. i appreciate your comment and your understanding. maybe i fail to look at other manager went i suggest this, i only look at myself. thk bro✌.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I have no argument on your objective to create different challenges to different managers. But I still want to clarify on how it operates, or how leagues will be formed from teams which select different league types.

As I understand now, league level, players, no. of stars will not be changed after league difficulty is chosen.

Is league grouping is a simple task to group teams with same difficulty choice together? Will all those teams choose "easy league" group together in a league labelled easy league? Will these easy league comprise of high and low quality teams which has chosen to play in easy leagues? If my team is low quality and I choose easy league, is it possible that my team is assigned to a league named easy league but full of teams which are far higher quality than mine?

If league grouping is not as simple as mentioned above, is it possible that teams choose "difficult" and "easy" league group together? For example, in a league, suppose team H is the highest quality team, it will find other teams easy to handle and it is a easy league as it chose. In contrast, Team L is a the lowest quality team in the same league. It is a Difficult league to Team L.

I hope you understand that I don't know how different teams which chose different difficutty level will be assigned.

first of thk cookizz for the argument.
    yes everything stay the same the different is you get to choose which league you desire to play as you mention easy and difficult. If high quality team wish to join easy league of course high chance of winning title. you choose it to be easy. like wise lower quality team if choose difficult league low chance of winning title but remember anything can happen. i hate to compare this to real life football bt Leicester city won the title in difficult way with the odd of 5000 to 1. Making history. not gonna carry on.

There different is the manner you win the title easy or difficult. if i can win 10 title in easy and win just 1 in difficult. i will always remember the 1 not the 10 because i played against the best.

ok may like i mention above reply to sparklinginsilence i was only thinking of myself.

i quit this game 6 month back and come back end of last season. my team was 2nd from bottom. this season i rebuild and obviously group with lower quality team and half abandon. right now i m at the top of my league with 6 point clear and in the cup semi with my quality way ahead of them. i know i will win both cup i dont even bothering to watch or do a special preparation(not to take it for granted thou). so 2 cup in the trophy cabinet for sure. a win is a win but the way to win it is less satisfactory if you know what i mean.
    Anyway the purpose of this suggestion is
    - nothing change to the game as it is
    -you dont have to lower your quality
    -you can tank farm or whatever
    -you only choose you challenge to be in Amature Semi pro or Pro.

dont know if i explain it correctly anyway thks guy for all the reply i get. peace✌
    cookizzz likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12