Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Making negotiations work again

Apprentice
    Negotiations should be droppped. I don't even bother to look at that page

Apprentice
    Hmmm

Funny how this thread has gone dry. I feel like getting a look into team you're buying from or negotiating with is long over due.. And it's one of the easiest things the top eleven guys can do. I wonder why they don't want to do it...

Basically I should be able to look into the team i am buying from.

Also, canceling an offer after 12hrs is another long overdue idea.. Funny that, even when a seller sets an amount for a player that I cannot afford, I still cannot cancel the offer until after 24hrs, I mean that's basic, and shouldn't be difficult to include that.

Ability to decide if a player should be included in the negotiations list of not.. Again long over due. Annoying when offers starts popping in your phone for a player who's invaluable to you. Again, small adjustments nordeous could add..

I don't really care about the tokens they want for buying players, But all these little things, they're the easiest things to include. As a guy said in this thread about 2 years ago now, they don't really care about us the players. I'm inclined to agree
    Last edited by eurofieds; 01-20-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    jcohen42 likes this.

Indeed we do read. And there has been a lot of activity in the forum from all of you guys especially for the past few weeks. We've been following and taking notes.
    @Jeeves saying before two years.
    I wonder if nego have some update with the 2019 version.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    @Jeeves saying before two years.
    I wonder if nego have some update with the 2019 version.

I wonder if Jeeves is still at the job, I mean it's been 2yrs. Jeeves might have moved on..
    Last edited by eurofieds; 01-21-2019 at 08:30 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    I wonder if Jeeves is still at the job, I mean it's been 2yrs. Jeeves might have moved on..
    I think Jeeves has indeed moved on. Rumour was that Bertie Wooster got married.

I don't know if Jeeves is still in nordeus or in some other job but he is not involved in the forum half a year or more.
    Sausy is in his place but anyway, the adms just forward those subjects to the devs and nordeus managers.
    The sad thing is that we 've never had some feedback from the devs, for example why they cannot implement some suggestions.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    I don't know if Jeeves is still in nordeus or in some other job but he is not involved in the forum half a year or more.
    Sausy is in his place but anyway, the adms just forward those subjects to the devs and nordeus managers.
    The sad thing is that we 've never had some feedback from the devs, for example why they cannot implement some suggestions.

Probably they don't feel like they owe us any explanation.. It's in cases like this that you'd appreciate a competition. Had there been another similar game, I bet nordeous will sit up pretty quickly..

But then, we are loyal, and going else where to start all over would've been a very difficult situation personally.

we are loyal
    it's not that we are loyal
    If there was a much better fm game than TE, we all would left it for that.
    But you see, all have problems or cons (you can search for this in google play - read the critics for any relative game).
    So we just stay here because there are a lot of players, a big community and we know how to play it.
    Hunter likes this.

Apprentice
    it's not that we are loyal
    If there was a much better fm game than TE, we all would left it for that.
    But you see, all have problems or cons (you can search for this in google play - read the critics for any relative game).
    So we just stay here because there are a lot of players, a big community and we know how to play it.

While i don't disagree with this, the attitude from nordeous towards the players is very wrong. How can a community be screaming for some very obvious changes for 2 years and you won't even as little as tell us why you cannot implement it or why it's the wrong move.. Thing is they're not even talking to us, which honestly hurts me more than not doing the changes we want.

It's a matter of time before folks start sourcing better options
    Last edited by eurofieds; 01-21-2019 at 02:02 PM.
    Hunter likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    update
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...3rd-march.html

Negotiations Window
    From the upcoming season, direct transfers through Negotiations will only be available during the last week of a season. The Negotiations Window will be open from the 22nd to the 28th day of a Season. Making or receiving offers for players will not be possible outside of the window.

Player Negotiation
    In addition to that, a single player will only be able to be directly transferred through Negotiations one time per season.
    Once per season is a good idea, as a matter of fact, I recommended that to prevent the creation of mutants with upselling from one account to another.

But the limit of the 3 first weeks has no logic and when it will start, it's gonna be the end of negotiations.

I 'm very disappointed as we worked with some other guys to give ideas for improving the game
    khris, iptables, milpol and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast