Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Making negotiations work again

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Indeed we do read. And there has been a lot of activity in the forum from all of you guys especially for the past few weeks. We've been following and taking notes.
    I can name a few of the very constructive threads right off the bat:

1) The closing of the Old flash version of Top 11
    2) Our Feedback request thread
    3) Some suggestions here as well - In the Top 11 ver 5.4 release thread (The Yellow penalty card info-box that pops up does feel a little intrusive. I agree)
    4) Niko's "Do you like the new version" Poll from 2016 got some more attention right after the Old version closing announcement as well.

Btw I specifically like how the conversation was going in most of these threads, and the fact that they were the main platform for sharing everyone's thoughts. It's much easier to keep track of several big feedback threads than numerous small ones. This is because many of you were actually discussing your suggestions, and ideas, and thoughts. It's incredibly useful to know why each suggestion was given. Knowing what makes the players want what they want is key.
    This is the benefit of the Forum structure. It's so much harder to get comprehensive feedback from platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (to a lesser degree).

Anyway, don't worry, we're here. There's been a lot to digest for a while here in the forum and it can feel like a daunting task sometimes. But nothing you guys and gals write is worthless, especially if you bring it to the table in a comprehensive package of data - Structure your thoughts when expressing them so it's easier for the audience to understand and follow your trail of thought, that's all.

Speaking of which - @Niko that's a great post up there. Quite an elaborate rework (or rather an expansion?), of the Negotiations system in the game. It shows you've put a lot of thought behind each point you make!

Keep writing and sharing your suggestions everyone, think them through and post.

Mind, same goes for criticism. We don't shy away from it, but since criticism often comes from the presence of frustration it can become non-constructive. That makes it hard to comprehend and most of all analyze. Ultimatums are bad as well because they follow the same unproductive formula each time: "Either do this or that will happen", but why not a third option? A middle ground if you may. Top 11 is an online game, it's ever growing so even if something doesn't happen right on the spot that doesn't mean that any door is shut for ever. Rather we have a limited amount of people that we can point to walk through each door at a time and not to mention that eventually some doors have to be unhinged and placed somewhere else to open up "new rooms for improvement" while old rooms are closed off while a wall or two is being brought down to combine said old rooms with others, this way expanding the available space (for improvement) further and in more interesting ways.

Apologies for the long analogy.
    I hope you understand my point everyone.

Btw 2017 has only started, we have a lot of months ahead of us and I think you should expect to see the fruit of our labor further in to the year still. We don't want to let you down, it just takes time to deliver.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The problem for me isn't that nord guys don't pay attention but it's that things are getting slowly.
    I mean from the beginning of this year, there were 3 new features

from here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-february.html

- Get ready to manage a larger Squad! Now your club can have 25 players on signed contracts instead of 22.
    - I remember I made this suggestion one year before, after the new training system (which needs more available players to get the bonus)

- The rules for healing loaned players have been updated. The owner Manager of loaned players can have them healed by other members of his association up to a maximum of 5 rests (5 rests is a global limit for all loaned players) per day.
    - This issue was bothering the forum (and not only) community for many months

- One of your club legends may decide that it is still too early to retire... If certain requirements are met, from the middle of next season the system may chose one of your players that is close to retiring to have their contract renewed for another season.
    - This was one of the very old suggestions of the forum

Also was the experiment with the refund of tokens (something that didn't enthused the players, maybe cause at that days the tm was really weird).

So totally 4 features in 3 months.
    Considering that only that thread has at least 10 gathered suggestions (thanks for your good words Jeeves, credits go to more members of the Greek forum, it was a team job)
    and as I was counting, there must be at least 120 suggestions from the beginning of the year here in this section (many of them remarkable)
    it needs 10 years to implement just them - lol.

Of course I have to admit that we, the regular forum members are more exited and impatient for new features.
    (or already missing some old ones from the previous browser version- about 20 more suggestions here https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...-requests.html )

But you know, there is a known motto/quote in some seminars I 've watched
    "How do we eat an elephant ?
    - Take one bite at a time"

If this thread has to many suggestions, devs could start with 2-3 basics , like giving to the captain the gift s.p., putting the MoM in training s.a. or adding 2 tokens in the fixed price of the nego player , going to the manager-seller (as a start).

Also there are some issues which are frustrated for the T11 players.
    Like playing in a +1 lv CH.L.
    There are so many complains , not only here https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...aw-system.html but in many other posts of the forum.
    And there isn't a single one post saying, ah ok, I like the challenge of playing with a +1LV opponent at CH.L. .
    So many people cannot understand why there is such a delay in the response of the game creators in something so frustrated and unfair.

Finally remember that some (austere, some times not fair) critics aren't from moaners but for people who are passionate with that game
    (like me )

Cheers
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-06-2017 at 08:38 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    There sure are a lot of suggestions on the forum Niko, and the larger part of those suggestions make a lot of sense and user's have put much thought behind them.

You can certainly imagine how huge my feedback report is at this point - You've been in this forum for years! haha
    We're discussing big chunks of the feedback on a regular basis here. But keep in mind that all suggestions are placed under a certain priority level. This prioritization has little to do with how interesting the suggestion is but rather with how possible it is to implement it as an actual feature or balance change or otherwise and in what timeframe it can be done given the state of the game as it is currently and the game's code. Jeez sometimes it feels like we're doing one of those old Number-slider Puzzles (Google it). In order to put one thing in the game you have to make room by shifting other things.

Btw I get that people here are passionate about the game, and the harshness of some users' words here isn't the only measuring stick for this, but rather the fact that you all stick around through good and bad. But hey this is the ecosystem of any forum. People mostly share their thoughts when its about something negative (That's why support channels are a complete hell sometimes hah), if a user is happy with a game he/she just... happily plays along and enjoys it. But hey this is why forums are functionally better than a lot of social channels due to the nature of communication.

Anyway, I see that I should leave some more comments around the forum to signify the fact that we are here among you all and have our ears wide open (eyes?).

P.S. So the Negotiation's rework suggestion is a joint operation huh?
    I'll admit that I might be roaming around the non-english sub-forums with my trusty Google Translate at the side ready to tackle any correspondence... but you can imagine how much of an understanding I'm getting with that thing.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Anyway, I see that I should leave some more comments around the forum to signify the fact that we are here among you all and have our ears wide open (eyes?).
    seeing your post here on Sunday, I guess you are - lol

I'll admit that I might be roaming around the non-english sub-forums with my trusty Google Translate at the side ready to tackle any correspondence... but you can imagine how much of an understanding I'm getting with that thing.
    OMG, if you 'll try to use my new mini-guide "Do the right thing" from the Greek forum
    https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%95%C...%84%CF%8C.html

using google translate

you 'll end up loosing 0-5 or more
    lol

Adding another suggestion
    When we have a player in negotiation list, to be able to change his name without paying one token.
    So we can write how many tokens we want.
    Making negotiations work again-nik-lv31-new-name.jpg

The buyer also can change his name without giving a token.
    TrueTeller, Altiplano and milpol like this.

a message box need to be added in game , in case we can talk with others to negotiat for players

Bump!!!!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

One last suggestion is that the devs should work more to improve the game in things like that instead of making updates with recommended who cost 1000 tokens or like the latest, with the wrong visibility of team's quality.

I read that an hour ago, in a TE fb group.
    A guy who 's playing the game one year

Making negotiations work again-fb-profil.jpg

You should add in the first post that when we 're buying a player from nego list (or direct offer), we cannot sell him again this season.
    This is to prevent the upselling

creating mutants
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ilities-6.html
    Altiplano and nikolgiorgos like this.

Nothing,
    after two years

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast