On 7th of February 2017 we released Top Eleven version 5.3 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web browser. Here’s all the great news and improvements for you our Managers with a full change-log below.
- Get ready to manage a larger Squad! Now your club can have 25 players on signed contracts instead of 22.
- One of your club legends may decide that it is still too early to retire... If certain requirements are met, from the middle of next season the system may chose one of your players that is close to retiring to have their contract renewed for another season.
- Managers who own an Apple device are now able to use Top Eleven stickers on iMessage.
- The rules for healing loaned players have been updated. The owner Manager of loaned players can have them healed by other members of his association up to a maximum of 5 rests (5 rests is a global limit for all loaned players) per day.
- We've improved the performance of the game by either reducing battery consumption for some devices or improving the number of frames per second for other ones.
- For Managers who play on Android devices, note that Google Game Achievements are now located in Settings.
- The updated tutorial that was available on Android devices since version 5.1.1 is now available for iOS devices and on web browser versions.
- In Negotiation, we have fixed the rare issue some Managers were experiencing (Tokens were not being returned after expiry of an offer).
- Now you can share your success on your Facebook wall normally. So go ahead and show your friends who is boss!
- We've fixed a connection issue during the tutorial. Other small display issues in the tutorial were also fixed.
- We've fixed the issue our new Managers were facing when they tried to open the Starter Pack screen.