Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February

Hi Managers,

On 7th of February 2017 we released Top Eleven version 5.3 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web browser. Here’s all the great news and improvements for you our Managers with a full change-log below.

NEW

- Get ready to manage a larger Squad! Now your club can have 25 players on signed contracts instead of 22.
    - One of your club legends may decide that it is still too early to retire... If certain requirements are met, from the middle of next season the system may chose one of your players that is close to retiring to have their contract renewed for another season.
    - Managers who own an Apple device are now able to use Top Eleven stickers on iMessage.

IMPROVEMENTS

- The rules for healing loaned players have been updated. The owner Manager of loaned players can have them healed by other members of his association up to a maximum of 5 rests (5 rests is a global limit for all loaned players) per day.
    - We've improved the performance of the game by either reducing battery consumption for some devices or improving the number of frames per second for other ones.
    - For Managers who play on Android devices, note that Google Game Achievements are now located in Settings.
    - The updated tutorial that was available on Android devices since version 5.1.1 is now available for iOS devices and on web browser versions.

FIXED BUGS

- In Negotiation, we have fixed the rare issue some Managers were experiencing (Tokens were not being returned after expiry of an offer).
    - Now you can share your success on your Facebook wall normally. So go ahead and show your friends who is boss!
    - We've fixed a connection issue during the tutorial. Other small display issues in the tutorial were also fixed.
    - We've fixed the issue our new Managers were facing when they tried to open the Starter Pack screen.
    madflo19, Jeeves, czero and 13 others like this.

I like although the squad improvement couldhave been from day 1, I would keep some players if I knew this one.

But I don't want to be grumpy, it is a good addition alongside with the exploit asso tune.

Thank you
    LeManiaque and madflo19 like this.

The information about 25 players would be nice on last day lof last season or first day this season... I sold two player, I had kept...

Fixing the loan exploit is very nice, but I think 5 greens maybe a bit too less - especially on weekends. I don't understand, why it isn't possible, to allow healing only on weekends?
    Sometimes the schedule is that busy, I've 4 games within ~4hours (11:00 am 1.leg, 11:30 am league, 2:30pm CL/cup, 3:00pm 2.leg) - there 5 rests GLOBAL are much too less, if you loan up to 8 player...
    On weekend, it would be enough, 5 rests/per player...
    just two cent of a manager, who loan 6-8 player each FA game...
    LeManiaque likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    The information about 25 players would be nice on last day lof last season or first day this season... I sold two player, I had kept...

Fixing the loan exploit is very nice, but I think 5 greens maybe a bit too less - especially on weekends. I don't understand, why it isn't possible, to allow healing only on weekends?
    Sometimes the schedule is that busy, I've 4 games within ~4hours (11:00 am 1.leg, 11:30 am league, 2:30pm CL/cup, 3:00pm 2.leg) - there 5 rests GLOBAL are much too less, if you loan up to 8 player...
    On weekend, it would be enough, 5 rests/per player...
    just two cent of a manager, who loan 6-8 player each FA game...
    As I mentioned in the resting changes thread: Then your Association colleagues should be loaning players fully rested Remember that loaned players can only play in FA matches, so it doesn't matter if you have 4 matches, your players on loan will only play FA matches. And 5 rests is more than enough to heal a player for the second Association match of the day.

Hello,

I can't login.
    Only Nordeus background.
    This is after update.
    This is old Android 4.1.2.

VIP
    RAM consumption on Firefox is now extremely high... Old version doesn't open in Opera anymore, it keeps opening new version...
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Hello,

I can't login.
    Only Nordeus background.
    This is after update.
    This is old Android 4.1.2.
    Hi, please check if that helps:

Uninstall Top Eleven, reboot your device and install it again from Google Play Store

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    As I mentioned in the resting changes thread: Then your Association colleagues should be loaning players fully rested Remember that loaned players can only play in FA matches, so it doesn't matter if you have 4 matches, your players on loan will only play FA matches. And 5 rests is more than enough to heal a player for the second Association match of the day.
    Ahm... no.
    As I said, I'm a manager, who loan a lot...
    At a worse season, it costs me around 160 green, if I have to fully rest the loans... so this feature is worthless.
    Jeeves said at Associations-Thread, you love the loan feature, but this is a bit... annoying. Either you kill the feature, or make it possible, that the limitation is on the player per FA-day (3 would be enough), not global.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Ahm... no.
    As I said, I'm a manager, who loan a lot...
    At a worse season, it costs me around 160 green, if I have to fully rest the loans... so this feature is worthless.
    Jeeves said at Associations-Thread, you love the loan feature, but this is a bit... annoying. Either you kill the feature, or make it possible, that the limitation is on the player per FA-day (3 would be enough), not global.
    Maybe you guys need to rethink the whole loaning strategy in your Association. This feature was not intended to be someone loaning dozens of players to others. The new changes are fair for a normal Loan feature use. If the way you use it right now doesn't match with the changes, you will need to adjust. As mentioned, if you need 160 rests to fully rest the players you want to loan, you're loaning way too many players.
    Justin Cheong likes this.

I gonna chek right now after eating xD

Interesting that loans issue is fixed, too I like to read that some old players will have a option to continue, despite personally I would like to see something more detailed (I will check how work^^), like too see that we can use 25 players but here my intuition say that soon we will have some complain cause the salaries of 25 players can not be paid as when we had 22 xD

Nice update guys^^

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast