Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    agree, I hope they will fix it too

Also I was expecting an announcement that the League draw now is starting with the season maintenance.
    I also would be happy if they fix the cup again

Cosmetic bug after the update

When i support a friends match the pith turns from green to transparant also when you see their formations
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February-naamloos.jpg  
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-07-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

Rookie
    Ye Top11 doesnt work on firefox now?? Gets to the end of the loading bar and just stays on that screen?? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Maybe you guys need to rethink the whole loaning strategy in your Association. This feature was not intended to be someone loaning dozens of players to others. The new changes are fair for a normal Loan feature use. If the way you use it right now doesn't match with the changes, you will need to adjust. As mentioned, if you need 160 rests to fully rest the players you want to loan, you're loaning way too many players.
    Interesting view... you give us the option to give 8 player to 5 other manager... that means, 1-2 player/manager. Every manager can take 3 loanees... we use it like it works... and you say, I loan to much? Why I can give 8 players, if it shouldn't loan them?

Sorry, but this is a bit... foolish.

I don't/didn't exploit the system, but I want to support the FA members as much as possible for me.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    It's loading and loading... and the loading never comes to an end. More than an hour now.
    Computer. Win10. Chrome.
    What seems to be wrong?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    Ye Top11 doesnt work on firefox now?? Gets to the end of the loading bar and just stays on that screen?? Thanks.
    It should work as usual. If it doesn't, please delete the cache memory and cookies in the browser, restart the computer and try again.

How many time are we supposed to wait when the progress bar is complete in the first (of many) loading screen ?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lord View Post
    It's loading and loading... and the loading never comes to an end. More than an hour now.
    Computer. Win10. Chrome.
    What seems to be wrong?
    Hard to know, but try the same suggestion I mentioned to "The Destroyers" regarding his browser: please delete the cache memory and cookies in the browser, restart the computer and try again.

If you can't manage to open it, please contact our Support team (click the question mark "?" button in your Top Eleven app, next to settings) as they will be able to check the specifics of your account and quickly help you.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Interesting view... you give us the option to give 8 player to 5 other manager... that means, 1-2 player/manager. Every manager can take 3 loanees... we use it like it works... and you say, I loan to much? Why I can give 8 players, if it shouldn't loan them?

Sorry, but this is a bit... foolish.

I don't/didn't exploit the system, but I want to support the FA members as much as possible for me.
    Either don't train your loaned players so hard, or loan out less players.

The use of rests for loaned players is to benefit the manager using that player, NOT the manager who loaned out that player. Loaning out 8 players is a totally fine strategy, but if you're loaning them all out with low stamina, and then you get them back all refreshed, you're getting an unintended benefit that was never supposed to be the purpose of the system.

Personally, I think they could easily have gone less than 5 (perhaps 3), so they are being very generous with allowing 5. I suggest developing a strategy to better fit the new rules, rather than try to get back the old exploit.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Managers,

On 7th of February 2017 we released Top Eleven version 5.3 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web browser. Here’s all the great news and improvements for you our Managers with a full change-log below.

NEW

- Get ready to manage a larger Squad! Now your club can have 25 players on signed contracts instead of 22.
    - One of your club legends may decide that it is still too early to retire... If certain requirements are met, from the middle of next season the system may chose one of your players that is close to retiring to have their contract renewed for another season.
    - Managers who own an Apple device are now able to use Top Eleven stickers on iMessage.

IMPROVEMENTS

- The rules for healing loaned players have been updated. The owner Manager of loaned players can have them healed by other members of his association up to a maximum of 5 rests (5 rests is a global limit for all loaned players) per day.
    - We've improved the performance of the game by either reducing battery consumption for some devices or improving the number of frames per second for other ones.
    - For Managers who play on Android devices, note that Google Game Achievements are now located in Settings.
    - The updated tutorial that was available on Android devices since version 5.1.1 is now available for iOS devices and on web browser versions.

FIXED BUGS

- In Negotiation, we have fixed the rare issue some Managers were experiencing (Tokens were not being returned after expiry of an offer).
    - Now you can share your success on your Facebook wall normally. So go ahead and show your friends who is boss!
    - We've fixed a connection issue during the tutorial. Other small display issues in the tutorial were also fixed.
    - We've fixed the issue our new Managers were facing when they tried to open the Starter Pack screen.
    Hello. So I've updated the game, I've watched the videos for my main account, logged out and in with my mini accounts, and not on single of them I can see any videos...WTF is with this now???? It worked fine so far, now after update it's ****ed....SOME Help ?? Thanks
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast