Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Guys have you tried to login today already?

Does the game still not load? Neither on the Web nor on the Mobile platform?

Have all of you tried to:
    a) Mobile - Clear cache or fully reinstall the app.
    b) Web - Clear cache and cookies. Try to load from topeleven.com and Facebook.com
    I tried already 10 times reinstall app in my iPhone, still no effect.Can't login.

How can i clear cache?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    I tried already 10 times reinstall app in my iPhone, still no effect.Can't login.

How can i clear cache?
    Well the cache was already cleared since you reinstalled the app. Can you write to support about the issue, Saint_?
    The guys are gather and checking all such cases as we speak so you'll help out a lot this way!

Use this link to our web support form and fill it out. That will open a ticket in our system and an agent will take on your case.

Rookie
    Just to let you know. Its working on firefox again

Apprentice
    Some associations change to many time from members,they choose the best teams to play.
    This is to easy and not fair.
    Please set a limit to change players into the groups,like 2 maximum,and if they want to change again so 1LVL down.
    Some are fighting from the begining to get to the top and others only take benefit from the systhem.

And yes,firefox,chrome,opera and avast safe zone are working again.
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Managers,

IMPROVEMENTS

- The rules for healing loaned players have been updated. The owner Manager of loaned players can have them healed by other members of his association up to a maximum of 5 rests (5 rests is a global limit for all loaned players) per day.
    - We've improved the performance of the game by either reducing battery consumption for some devices or improving the number of frames per second for other ones.
    - For Managers who play on Android devices, note that Google Game Achievements are now located in Settings.
    - The updated tutorial that was available on Android devices since version 5.1.1 is now available for iOS devices and on web browser versions.

Good to hear that but to be justice and fairness you must ban all those ridiculous Asso
    [Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February-screenshot_16.jpg[Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February-screenshot_17.jpg

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Ioannis Boulakas View Post
    Good to hear that but to be justice and fairness you must ban all those ridiculous Asso
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_16.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	77245Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_17.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	77246
    I also realized that today. From sale
    scalle and Ioannis Boulakas like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Well the cache was already cleared since you reinstalled the app. Can you write to support about the issue, Saint_?
    The guys are gather and checking all such cases as we speak so you'll help out a lot this way!

Use this link to our web support form and fill it out. That will open a ticket in our system and an agent will take on your case.
    Hey bro...Maybe you wont ignore as Moi ALWAYS doing it...So after this update which I lik,e the problem is that I Can't see the videos as before, and that being 30 a day with ALL my accounts played on the same device as Always....Sooooo wtf? Can you please help me with these problems?? With that ghost/grey function on videos it got ****ed entirely as I can see and the devs decided to alter it instead of fixing it....Waiting to hear from you soon ! Thanks
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by lginq View Post
    Glad to hear you change the squad limit to 25, for us who like to have large squads. Not using loans at all, so can't comment on that.
    What I would like to see is squad numbers selection at the beginning of the season, it'll be more realistic when for example my right back wouldn't wear no. 9, or my striker no. 1 . (of course I can edit that, bu don't want to waste token for it)

Keep up the good work!
    I'm quite sympathetic to your thoughts about numbering. For anyone with some football history inside you, it's quite abhorrent to have a striker with number 1 or a defender with number 9. However, it doesn't cost anything to change the numbers anymore. The problem is, sometimes the change number function is not working. It's happened to me twice, once just recently. I was unable to press the Confirm button after I chosen the new number for the player, could only press the red X. :-(
    Andy

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lord View Post
    I was unable to press the Confirm button after I chosen the new number for the player, could only press the red X. :-(
    Andy
    Did it happen with the players who have two word names (with a dash) ?
    Last edited by czero; 02-08-2017 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lginq View Post
    Glad to hear you change the squad limit to 25, for us who like to have large squads. Not using loans at all, so can't comment on that.
    What I would like to see is squad numbers selection at the beginning of the season, it'll be more realistic when for example my right back wouldn't wear no. 9, or my striker no. 1 . (of course I can edit that, bu don't want to waste token for it)

Keep up the good work!
    To change players number doesn't cost any token, name change cost one token.

Having 25 players is good update for us but don't know it'll cost us more on wages or not, hopefully we can balance the incom-expenses.

Loan player new rule is a good step to contol misuses. But I prefer, manager who sending/assign his player for loan should (must) have fully rested or full condition, then who ever took that player send back with full condition.

5 x 28 = 140 rest/season, now it's legal to use.
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-08-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast