Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Hello. So I've updated the game, I've watched the videos for my main account, logged out and in with my mini accounts, and not on single of them I can see any videos...WTF is with this now???? It worked fine so far, now after update it's ****ed....SOME Help ?? Thanks
    DO I Need to buy other phones for this to work or wtf ???
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

I also have the endless loading screen using google chrome. I already deleted cache and cookies and restarted the computer, but It's still not working. Please fix this issue!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hard to know, but try the same suggestion I mentioned to "The Destroyers" regarding his browser: please delete the cache memory and cookies in the browser, restart the computer and try again.

If you can't manage to open it, please contact our Support team (click the question mark "?" button in your Top Eleven app, next to settings) as they will be able to check the specifics of your account and quickly help you.
    Thanks.
    Strange thing is, I can open the game from Facebook, but not, as I usually do, straight from the topeleven.com site.

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lord View Post
    Thanks.
    Strange thing is, I can open the game from Facebook, but not, as I usually do, straight from the topeleven.com site.
    Same issue here!

I still can't login after uninstall the game, reboot phone and install it again.

Nordeus background for how long?

Never mind.
    Play v5.2.
    Last edited by azwanonly; 02-08-2017 at 06:22 AM.

Lightbulb Squad improvement

The idea of squad expansion provides better options for the manager but it would burden us with financial problems. Since the current budget is planned in idea of 22 member squad , so we suggest an increase in budget.
    osos4ever likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Guys have you tried to login today already?

Does the game still not load? Neither on the Web nor on the Mobile platform?

Have all of you tried to:
    a) Mobile - Clear cache or fully reinstall the app.
    b) Web - Clear cache and cookies. Try to load from topeleven.com and Facebook.com

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by abhi_150 View Post
    The idea of squad expansion provides better options for the manager but it would burden us with financial problems. Since the current budget is planned in idea of 22 member squad , so we suggest an increase in budget.
    Keep in mind that the limit of 25 players per squad does not mean that every manager has to fill out his/her team with 25 players.

As a Manager it's your duty to decide if your club's current or future earnings can keep up with the talent that is currently present. It's part of the job.
    nash123 and osos4ever like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Guys have you tried to login today already?

Does the game still not load? Neither on the Web nor on the Mobile platform?

Have all of you tried to:
    a) Mobile - Clear cache or fully reinstall the app.
    b) Web - Clear cache and cookies. Try to load from topeleven.com and Facebook.com
    Perfect for me in my potatoe pc from XVII century xD

:'D

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Perfect for me in my potatoe pc from XVII century xD

:'D
    I would have called BS on that statement but then again, potatoes were in fact brought to Spain around the late 16th century. :9

[Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February-potato-pc-master-race.jpg

Alright... you pass this time. This time.

I do hope these issues are dead in the ground and everyone can log in today though!
    I my self couldn't log in via the Web yesterday but had no problem doing so on mobile.

Some players have reported that they could play on Web but only though Facebook.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast