Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Making negotiations work again

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Lightbulb Making negotiations work again

Negotiations is a brilliant idea of the game but it’s not working.

Here some suggestions we did from the Greek forum , this thread, hopping that it can work better.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%A0%CF...tml#post419373

1) The manager/buyer would be able to see the profile/team of the manager/seller. With that, he can have info about what is the active quality of the player for his team (a 6*-7* player is valuable for this team and the other manager probably won’t sell him – at least not with few token). Also from the roster of the team, he can understand how valuable is this player.
    He can figure out if the manager/seller is an active one, his team is set, his titles or current league position. His finance too.

2) When we ‘re checking the profiles of managers/sellers, to be able to see if they ‘re active at that time (like our team mates in associations).

3) When a player reach the wanted quality for nego list (1 sp from next star, like the old version), then he ‘ll stop gaining quality. At that moment we must have a sign.
    * because majority of managers don't understand when a player is ready for the list, now with the new version with %.

Here comes the Mourinho who ‘ll say that our player is ready for nego list.
    Do you agree to set him there permanently ?
    If we choose yes, then our player will be permanently in nego list.
    We can use him in games but he won’t earn any more quality.
    Not from game or training gaining, not from MoM title or the daily gift sp.

4) We ‘ll be able to see our player in nego list (of course not to make an offer).

5) When we put our player in nego list, we can set a minimum token price for us.
    There can be a second column with the token we want, besides the fix tokens for the nordeus, or something like 8+2 T.
    With that way, we avoid those silly 0T offers and the other managers can understand that we must get some T too (because many believe that from the T price they see, some or all of them are going to the manager/seller ).
    Next day, we can change the fix T price if we want.

6) Nordeus could have only the fix token and not extra tokens from the offers.
    It’s not clear that for every offer, there is the same amount for nordeus too. After all, the price is getting very high.
    A 25 y.o. player needs 8 tokens fix, if we make an offer of 3 token it’s 8+3+3=14 token for a player who ‘ll be 6* the next day but he ‘ll stay in medium 6* quality all the season.
    Next season he ‘ll be a medium 5* who you can’t sell easily.
    The profit from nordeus can be that nego will start to be active again and managers ‘ll start selling and buying more.

7) After 12 hours, which is half the circle of a day, we ‘ll be able to cancel our offer if we don’t see any response.

8) To be able to loan players from the list.
    If a manager/buyer wants to test a player, he gives 1T to the manager/seller and 1T for nordeus and can use the player for one day. He can give boosters to this player but the manager/seller gets the player back as he was before the loan.
    This player in the list has an indication that he is loan for the next ….. hours (decreasing clock).

9) To be able to make offers to managers from other servers too (from fb or associations).

10) Chat option between the managers. Or at list some fix questions/answers (like, how much token do you want ? __ / I want __ token / not for sail ).

11) A second nego list were the players aren’t 1 sp from the next star but they have quality of _4 or _9 (34, 49, 74, 159 …) .
    So to be able to have some players permanently for sale.

12) For players 30 y.o. and above, must see how many more active years they have.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-28-2016 at 08:11 PM.
    cookizzz, Bunzo, madflo19 and 12 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

good suggestion.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Indeed I like it. Some of the things you first posted were visible in old version, so I don't understand why there aren't anymore. And agreed Nordeus will make a lot more cash like this, so a good business idea. Many great managers have great ideas on this forum, but sadly close to none important and good ones are implemented. Any good business in the world works best when you listen to your costumers and talk to them, and implement some ideas especially if they are good for business. I don't know and can't understand why that's not the case here. I've worked a long time as a Stock Broker and you guys from Nordeus aren't doing what's best for your company at this point, I can tell you that for sure, and I know many players would agree. Thanks !
    nikolgiorgos, HairDryer and achiie like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Any good business in the world works best when you listen to your costumers and talk to them, and implement some ideas especially if they are good for business. I don't know and can't understand why that's not the case here. I've worked a long time as a Stock Broker and you guys from Nordeus aren't doing what's best for your company at this point, I can tell you that for sure, and I know many players would agree. Thanks !
    I 'm electric engineer but worked in sales too (and partial marketing too).
    This forum would be a real treasure for a previous job I had.
    I mean, having a place where you can read what the customers saying about your products
    asking questions and other customers give answers and solutions
    customers who give info how this "product" can works better
    report their problems
    giving suggestions
    I mean, this would be my paradise

but, we must consider that this "system" (the game, those thousand players worldwide who are playing daily live, income from sales and advertises, the relation with fb, competition, a running technology in hardware and software) is very "delicate".
    A wrong decision can cost the loss of a big part of customers, maybe the next day.
    So I can understand why many things looks are going too slow for us.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

I have missed this thread.
    Great proposals.

Transfers and negotiations can be the best part of the game if it is handled correctly.

Now it is poor
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 09-22-2016 at 04:35 PM.

now with a case from a Greek forum member, I learned this too

Every time you increase the offer for a player, nordeus keeps a token.
    {Support answer :You're missing 3 tokens because you changed your offers 3 times - every time you change your offer this costs you 1 token that you don't receive back if the offer gets rejected.}

If you do that 3 times and the other manager reject this, time has finished and you got back the token, it's 3 token less

Of course I want to add it in the first thread.
    No deal, no missing tokens.

nordeus should add a new function on player.
    not for sale - open for nego - setting the amount.
    this way buyer/seller dont hv to waste their time waiting 24hr.

Bump!

Making negotiations work again-funny-captions-because-i-can.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

aha, good idea

and that's something we could add here
    It's from this post
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...tml#post450851
    No my starting eleven is about to 7*, all I need is money, I want to make some money by selling negotiation players that's it
    an option for the seller to increase only the money or only the token
    (so two separate bars)
    There are different needs for every manager and could find buyers who could respond to that.

Does anyone from nordeus ever read any concerns of the fans.
    TBH i'm highly doubtful of that as i never see any kind of appreciation from their side.
    Sometimes i feel you people are just making your Christmas wishlist (which never came true for me).

So Goodluck with that!!!

PS: Overall this is such an amazing helpful community but sometimes i feel no one cares at nordeus, we as fans are Just chasing shadows.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast