Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: XP Training Speed Change

XP Training Speed Change

I think there's a imbalance when we see the star levels of the players and, really, the benefit of this system to have a balanced system to take benefit of the players cound improve.

will suggest that, taking int account that, all these who are experienced managers know that, buy a full 6* team is not a guarantee due the internal limits in min/max % effectiveness/participation/contribution andtaking into account that we only have 28 days to develop the team and then if, we promote loose a star, I think the system should make profitable all the lower star levels, so, at least if are not all age ranges, 1* , 2* and 3* young players or less 25 years, should have a increase in the speed they win XP in the trainings, in order to stay faster during the same season period in a 4-5*.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you have something on your mind, a story.
    Tell us
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ...I think the system should make profitable all the lower star levels, so, at least if are not all age ranges, 1* , 2* and 3* young players or less 25 years, should have a increase in the speed they win XP in the trainings, in order to stay faster during the same season period in a 4-5*.
    You are saing that you would like for lower star players (under 4*) to train faster so they can catch up with the higher star players, instead of - Anything with 1* and 2* is instant kick-out of the team? Significantly faster.

Hm, although keep in mind that, for instance, players with 1*, 2* and 3* can be sold off on auction for lower level Clubs to buy, which is very beneficial as it further supplies their auction lists with players. I my self do this every time I have some players that I just couldn't bother with further training up.

Do correct me if I misunderstood you, Khris.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you have something on your mind, a story.
    Tell us
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    You are saing that you would like for lower star players (under 4*) to train faster so they can catch up with the higher star players, instead of - Anything with 1* and 2* is instant kick-out of the team? Significantly faster.

Hm, although keep in mind that, for instance, players with 1*, 2* and 3* can be sold off on auction for lower level Clubs to buy, which is very beneficial as it further supplies their auction lists with players. I my self do this every time I have some players that I just couldn't bother with further training up.

Do correct me if I misunderstood you, Khris.
    Many people here know I am very fan of, keep the players during all his career on my club. I had some academy players of 18 age, like my old and one of my best ST's called Zumalakarregui who have mentions on the teamshowcase, who was all the career with me.

I understand that, the game, hjave a speed, that is fast really and 28 days really are gone very fast. I understand that to keep the market in movement the reduction of XP winning due age increase is like it is, and too that players retire between 32-34 because is probably a need to keep the market system.

But to have these players all the career in the club, or at least some of them thats expensive really and I did it tanking, as training speed reduction + win a level per season makes it almost imposible.

I really would like to see players retiring at same age as Oliver Kahn, this has been suggested, and maybe to don't touch a lot the actual system, wich is not so bad, the "manner" or way to have the option to keep in older players a acceptable training speed + add more years of contract is, make of the position of captain, like a bonus that increase the XP that a player win in order to keep a acceptable level + if a player is captain with 32-34 age the last season day , contract should be extended for him, till, a max. retirement age that should be visible and maybe should be from 37-40 years or the world record in exceptional cases xD

For me is not a question or theme of money or so, is that, I never sold all my team to decrease the Av Q to have a easy Cup, because I love my players, I like to keep them all during all career and maybe this made me play in +3/4 level cups in the last 3 years and really is not take advantadge of the system, but, I am very loyal and adore my players, Im not capable to sell just to sell like one sell an amount of potatoes just for the cup system and more for how I analyse the internal programming of each one to keep the best 11....

At least my wish has always been have the option to keep "the most special player in conditions" to play till next to 40 age, and conditions, means, regarding the thread theme, don't have just 1* as is very unstable.

edited:

so no Nik, I dont have a plan to buy 3* and be multimillionarie or was not the intention, I wanted find a solution for these 1* players that played for me 6-7-8 seasons been initially, for example 4* as was my 1st great player of my club from when I started playing, a MC called Sanchez that even with 1* scored in the season 11 some goal.
    Then I had to sold him, but I have great memories. Thats why I always defended individual titles of players with their names, history is a value, and makes the things more worth.
    Last edited by khris; 09-20-2016 at 11:48 AM.
    Francicic01 likes this.

I totally agree with Khris. Some of us like to keep some players (or all of them) their entire career, but sometimes its unsustainable for the club. Unfortunately, I've been forced to sell most of them. And, currently there are only 2 players who have been there since the beginning. Personal training is just not worth it for me. Let's just hope that something can be done about it.

Well for myself, I even struggled to keep my 23 year old player on 5 star!

Seriously why can't they improve faster to keep their level and why the h**l as well the player's maximum age is 34? Why not 38 or 39? Look at the real world Zlatan, Bambang Pamungkas (Indonesian National Team top scorer; still playing!), or other legendary 40+ players from certain countries!

That is the only reason for me why there are some people who loves to create U-23 or even U-20 Teams from Auctions!

Maybe a good formula that has come to my mind is, give a bonus, to 3 captains. The formula should be or take into account for the training;
    years played in club = X (XP extra bonus in training ) so how more X (X1 year, X2, X3...) bigger is the bonus to decrease the effect of age that decrease training speed.... then contracts extended at least, for the 1st captain if is gonna retire or, the 3 captains if is posible.

This is as a player my personal opinion. I have a vision of the game in the future, after play 5 years that is more, based in, use the tokens for other stuffs, so age range I would like to see increased, bidding rounds reduced, and tokens focused in improve the team, improve the bonuses and create a more unique club.

Yeah, I would like to see jerseys, emblems, stadiums, or I remember I suggested add balls, that can for example give a extra bonus playing at home, a bonus that should/can be special, and more exclusive, maybe to be used just 4-5 times in a season as can be a bonus to increase the AvQ 2*, so tokens can go in a future more to improve team with greens, buy these extras and more things.

Really I think that there's a lot of margin in Top Eleven to create a game that been simple as always was, and really thats the reason why people like it, can really suffer a change of direction to give a different experience, with the posibility to make this more surprising, more dynamic, not so repetitive as it's the football in real life really.

Well I am extending in myself explaining all this, but more or less this explain the why of, the first idea, I believe in a change of direction, adding too the option to create our own cups and allow clubs to join paying a fee and giving part of this and a trophy for the winner.
    And yea as some know I say this because this existed years ago in a simple game and I miss it. The game disappeared, was a simple simulator and players had no contidion, and I think nobody was worried for the league classification because had divisions so was hard arrive in a better place than the 4th div starting from the 12 or so....
    But, every day people went there to open new cups with a personalized name and as I expleined, and the name of my actual stadium of FCBayern München, that is called Super Chachy Kellog's Stadium is a tribute for the more than 100 editions of this cup that I did and that was won for dozens of managers and me ofc. I keep after years the list and FB group where I published the lists of winners of ma stadium cup lol

So..... I created, and explained my own future version of T11 in ma mind with this day of storm LOL
    Last edited by khris; 09-20-2016 at 04:14 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well Khris you want too complicated features.
    If simple suggestions cannot come true (like the academy players for example) or this suggestion I made here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-matter-2.html

your idea is tooo optimistic.
    Things are going really slowly here.

btw, even if I sell many good players for the purpose of having a better Cup draw, I still see some things in a romantic way.
    I keep a group of 8 players for 4-5 seasons and spend token to change their names.
    Also did a tribute in my team showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...-greece-7.html
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html