Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Mirrowka
  • 2 Post By Jeeves
  • 1 Post By ibangali
  • 1 Post By VanDoom

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Nordeus, please make sure that the Winners of CL will play next season in CL again !

Dreamer

Nordeus, please make sure that the Winners of CL will play next season in CL again !

Hey Nordeus,

could you please make sure that we "tankers" love to play in Champions league next season even when we failed secure one of top 4 spots, because simply it works that way.

That should apply for your new Cup.

How I am gonna explain players that even when they have won the Champions league this season they wont be featuring in a next one ?? Sort it out !
    khris likes this.

Moved to sugegstions.
    Agree I am

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Well... ACTUALLY starting with the next season, any Club that wins the CL will automatically qualify for the CL in the next season!

You'll see the announcement of this very soon.

Oh and don't forget that any Club that wins the Super League competition, will also qualify for the CL in the next season.
    Barry Brinkhuijsen and khris like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Well... ACTUALLY starting with the next season, any Club that wins the CL will automatically qualify for the CL in the next season!

Oh and don't forget that any Club that wins the Super League competition, will also qualify for the CL in the next season.
    I appreciate implementing changes in new season instead of middle of season. Suggest announcing new changes asap (if it is internally confirmed) so that managers can prepare. Managers may need to arrange more time to play the game if their team will involve in CL.

In that case, Club will play in which lvl of CL? Fex, a manager win CL on his previous season but current season his rank on league is below 8, so his manager lvl is not promoting, not qualifying for CL as current rule but new rule ...???

2) club won CL last season but current league rank between 5-8, then... ????
    Last edited by ibangali; 10-15-2016 at 05:07 AM.
    cookizzz likes this.

If the manager wins the CL on his level, but he did not get promoted and he win the CL again, so he gets 2 CL for the same level?
    haha
    ibangali likes this.

I read some where, can't remember:

"Clubs that win the Super League automatically qualify for the following season's Champions League!"

so I think Jeeves, you try to mean SL not CL

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    I read some where, can't remember:

"Clubs that win the Super League automatically qualify for the following season's Champions League!"

so I think Jeeves, you try to mean SL not CL
    I guess SL and CL winners will go to CL

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    1. If you win the CL - You qualify for the next CL (Was requested for A LONG time)
    2. If you win the SL - You will qualify for the next CL

That's about it.