Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yought team

It would open a whole new door to the game. I am not sure if I like it, but I like the prospect.

It would increase the "tactical" in-game experience, as you should manage the merit on investment
    (both money and human effort) in your academies, and make profit of it either by selling some good youth players or promote some quality youth to your first team.

I just see some risk of becoming a total failure, as till now Nordeus youth academy is a total disaster and there is no improvement on that for ages.
    So in terms that I prefer not to have useless features in the fame, I hope if it is done to be done properly...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    We just asking for some years now, to add 1 more star to youth academy players and now we 're talking about an academy league
    That's a looong road
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    They retire at 34, gotta start young for those "10000 hours" to skill mastery.

Nordgen yought academy be like:
    Yought team-2480ef1434f10c1c7a8435ecd04f1aa3.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    ^^^
    Morale: Superb, Good, Poor
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 11-08-2016 at 05:12 PM.

I"ll be so happy if the youth players from akademy be for free. Why should we must pay for our players at akademy? I just dont understand...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12