Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yought team

Yought team

Is it an idea to have a 2nd team. Where all young players play in. So they can move to the 1st team if they are better. It is to give young players a better chance. If you want a player in your 1st team, you set him in yourekening 1st team. The young players train with the players in the 1st team. Also the young team have a league competition and a cup competition. So they play matches to be better and play against other young teams.
    For example, Feyenoord has a 1st team and a 2nd team where all young players play. Might be an idea?

Team name: Feyenoord
    E-mail: ....

Greetings, Kay
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-06-2016 at 06:45 PM.
    Gert Funck, Bunzo, CM-16 and 1 others like this.

Many manager games have youth team option...like 15-17y old players...

Not a bad idea, but I doubt that this "big" update will be added to TOP11...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by FRK1908 View Post
    Is it an idea to have a 2nd team. Where all young players play in. So they can move to the 1st team if they are better. It is to give young players a better chance. If you want a player in your 1st team, you set him in yourekening 1st team. The young players train with the players in the 1st team. Also the young team have a league competition and a cup competition. So they play matches to be better and play against other young teams.
    For example, Feyenoord has a 1st team and a 2nd team where all young players play. Might be an idea?

Team name: Feyenoord
    E-mail:..................................

Greetings, Kay
    I like your thinking

this has been suggested several times in different threads.

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...h-academy.html

this suggest which reminds me of the Championship Manger approach, has also been suggested, but still no improvement has been made to academy or a reserve squad which in my opinion should be combined and more selective like IRL.

But I am still hoping for something like this.. and the age could be put down to 16 years for youngster IMO
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-06-2016 at 10:25 PM.
    Jeeves and Bunzo like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I´d like a Yought team

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @FRK1908
    don't publish your email.
    - We don't know if it's yours
    - There is no need.

edited your post
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Also if there will be youth team update or something like that, then we have more things to do when we log in

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    It's not so easy to realize this suggestion. It's like having 2 teams, it's useless. The yought team will need a league and some cups, same as the main team... So I don't see any point in this suggestion.
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

The point is to have youngsters you can try out, and use on first team if good enough. And thereby being able to influence which players to promote to first team and which to drop.

I think it is an excellent suggestion which would greatly improve the dynamics of this game.
    Think about it. Having an academy you can actually use constructively
    Bunzo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    Gert Funck it's a good idea but not in all aspects. If you need to have a Yought Team you need to make a league for this team also, making a league you need to make a Super League and a Champions League. It will be same as the first team, but with young players.
    There is already the Shop where you can take all kind of players. Talking about youngster academy yeah, it's different. I think that the academy should be changed, but there is not need to add a new league and other stuff for the youngsters.
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Honestly I'm all for the expansion of the Youth Academy feature. It's an untapped wellspring for Top Eleven.

I would definitely not mind having an extra "micro-team" that I can manage on a much more casual level. Also there is a lot of ways that the idea can be approached. Look at the training system - From a simple "Chose the intensity of the training session" it got developed in to it's own full blown feature where you chose and unlock drills, you level up, you get to manage team bonuses, etc.

It's not needed for a rework of the Youth Academy to head in the direction of "A secondary team that you have to manage". It could also be something like a mini-management segment in the base game. A game inside the game if you will.

Like having a youth team that you don't directly manage during it's matches but instead you could have specific toggles for commands as to how the youth team should do their training, ways to spend some of your Club resources on the youth team with specific benefits in mind and other such. Say that after a specific amount of time, youths from that team will start to stick out among their peers and thus pop in to a specific Academy menu, and there the manager can check their stats their names etc.
    At first they will have only a single role, perhaps one that they actually train in at that very moment. And from there you can decide as to what direction the youth should train in. Essentially "breeding" your own youth players!

All in all, there are many ways to handle this as I mentioned. But a rework and a complete expansion of the youth Academy system will definitely bring a lot of flavor to Top Eleven and will provide Managers with another way to play the game - or rather another thing that may catch their interest! Maybe you'd like to just pump-out talent and don't really care about the official competitions or are just interested in the F.A.? Then just play as you like! Stuff like that.

Anyway, as @Gert already mentioned, there have been a lot of suggestions for the improvement of the Youth Academy. My own suggestion might very well be covered by another Manager already!

Suggestions are never useless @Pavel, you don't know what might come out of each one. Maybe an idea would be impractical if implemented as is, but this is how brain-storming sessions are created. Trading of ideas bring out the best ideas in the end!

Thank you for the suggestion @FRK1908.
    Gert Funck, nitiznath and Bunzo like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast