Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Francisc
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By Al Svanberg

Thread: Newcomer sugestions

Newcomer sugestions

I have few remarks about the game , suggestions which could make it more realistic . I think is not normal to be possible , after an exausting training , using money , to completely recover your player . Even Ronaldo or Messi needs some rest . Also , using money , you can transform your weak player in a world class player Just to pay enough . That is not realistic . Same for changing players name and nationality . For all others i like the game , is very nice
    Al Svanberg likes this.

This is not a simulator, it's just a game. And for a game balance > realism (and for devs money > balance > realism).
    Also, rest packs aren't money.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    Yeah, and I also think the game must have some "mechanics". Like you need to be able to spend time on something rewarding in the game.

The rest pack isn't realistic, but I don't know how you could replace the time it takes to farm them and then train the players with someone equally rewarding. For two reasons, firstly its fun to spend time in the game. Secondly, a manager spending 15-30 minutes should be rewarded in relation to spending 1-2 minutes on the game a day/10 minutes a week. A game like this must have some grinding, its what makes it addictive!
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisc View Post
    I have few remarks about the game , suggestions which could make it more realistic . I think is not normal to be possible , after an exausting training , using money , to completely recover your player . Even Ronaldo or Messi needs some rest . Also , using money , you can transform your weak player in a world class player Just to pay enough . That is not realistic . Same for changing players name and nationality . For all others i like the game , is very nice
    I never use money at all except when I accidentally bought some tokens when I first played the game. I'm also struggling to win any competition other than League, but hey, it's just a game. Have fun!
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Yes , is a very nice game At least , to not be possible to change the name of the players

I spend some time in the game , for a daily training , looking for other players on market , studying the opponents , learning about the game , is very nice But i think this not realistic part of the game is replacing the manger skills . Is easy to enter to make many trainings with the players , recover them imediately with money and so to have a good team . This way you can be a very good " manager "

Yes , is a very nice game . At least , to not be possible to change the name of the players

Quote Originally Posted by Francisc View Post
    Yes , is a very nice game At least , to not be possible to change the name of the players
    What´s your problem with changing the names of the players ?