• 1 Post By Crunt
  • 2 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 2 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Won't shoot!

Won't shoot!

G'day all.
    I am reasonably new to top Eleven so sorry if this is a stupid question but.......My strikers are often in a perfect spot with the ball to shoot but they pass it off or pass it backwards. What the hell boys, just shoot!!! How can I get them to shoot instead of piss farting around with it then the defence clears. It's driving me crazy. If anybody can suggest something I can do to get them to take a shot that would be killer.
    Cheers
    Crunt

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunt View Post
    G'day all.
    I am reasonably new to top Eleven so sorry if this is a stupid question but.......My strikers are often in a perfect spot with the ball to shoot but they pass it off or pass it backwards. What the hell boys, just shoot!!! How can I get them to shoot instead of piss farting around with it then the defence clears. It's driving me crazy. If anybody can suggest something I can do to get them to take a shot that would be killer.
    Cheers
    Crunt

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Happened to me as well, but to improve the situation train them with shooting, bravery & aggression more than other skills. It helps....

hrid (football wizards)

Simulation is just that -- simulation. Don't take it too seriously. There're numbers and formulas beneath it, and simulation is just a graphic representation -- sometimes lousy -- of how they work. Watch it to understand what tactics your opponent use (long or short passes, pressing style, marking style, etc.), but don't think something really depends on it.
    It wasn't our day.

as notice that happen only to strikers. mc & winger will take shot. that is why striker score less kinda stupid.
    Gert Funck and Crunt like this.

You don't see Ronaldo slow down and pass. That is just absurd.

And it is more rule than exception.

It has nothing to do with players shooting or finishing quality. It is an animation /programming fault. In top11 mc and am(x) are the dangerous ones

Absurd, stupid.. Irritating annoying? Sure!
    Crunt likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Well, you don't see Ronaldo pass the ball at all...
    Gert Funck and Duncton like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    Well, CR7 averages 30 passes per game, ≈85% completion.

I make 2 points in threads like this: 1 reality check the statistics, real life football isn't as efficient as some would like to think, especially regarding goalscoring opportunities. 2, winning is what matters, are you winning like this? Winning only requires 1 goal, from any position.

Remember your ST has to work with the rest of the team, if he gets poor service, he can't work miracles.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

CR7 has 50/50 pass shot per game. What stats don't say is that most passes are low field or backwards.. Therefore high completion percentage.

If I remember correctly he is one of the most shooting players in high competition matches.. And most shots on target as well So I am a big fan. But given a scoring opportunity, he simply does not pass

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Famous
    Ronaldo is also probably not a good representation of what our teams and attackers are really like. His teams' strategies generally amount to Close gaps, win possession, get the ball to Ronaldo, shoot, shoot, shoot. His teammates and coaches would be confused if he deviated much from the plan.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Ronaldo is also probably not a good representation of what our teams and attackers are really like. His teams' strategies generally amount to Close gaps, win possession, get the ball to Ronaldo, shoot, shoot, shoot. His teammates and coaches would be confused if he deviated much from the plan.
    Oh..Just thought you where talking about Messi and Barcelona right there... Muhahaha