Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion: Remove animations as much as possible

Suggestion: Remove animations as much as possible

Dear Support,

While I have tablet with huge battery but the game still draining the battery, while the most screens in the game is static screens, so please remove any animated background or any unneeded animation this is my suggestion to let me able enjoy playing the game as long as I can without recharging my device especially on the go

Finally Thank you for developing such awesome game..

Software Tech. Manager
    MSDN

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Heya msdn70

That's an awesome suggestion, thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'm glad that you are enjoying the game ^_^

The addition of a toggle ON/OFF button for the animations could be a nice idea, especially for users, who struggle with their battery. (That's why I personally tend to play the web version, my phone is reaaaaaally old and I need to keep it alive through the day ) I'll be forwarding your idea to the devs, rest assured .

Can you also provide us with some information about your device, it could be really helpful.
    khris likes this.

Thank you very much for your kind reply.
    Regarding my tablet it is a bit old but with new replaced battery it is Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

Yes, i think ON/OFF toggle button for animation is really great idea.

Thank you.