Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Scoring, assists and MVP charts for the CL and Cup

Scoring, assists and MVP charts for the CL and Cup

Why aren't there charts for the CL and Cup?

I need active players for association. The score of association now is 10-1-0-0
    Pls only active and good players I want to be a best

Famous
    The team quality can be much more diverse in CL and Cup (especially) than in league.
    Many teams tank first round of Cup on purpose, which would skew goals/assists.
    League rating list requires playing more than half the season matches, most teams won't last as many games in CL, Cup.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    The team quality can be much more diverse in CL and Cup (especially) than in league.
    Many teams tank first round of Cup on purpose, which would skew goals/assists.
    League rating list requires playing more than half the season matches, most teams won't last as many games in CL, Cup.
    Non of these reasons are convincing ones for the absence of charts for CL and Cup. Nordeus should always work to make the game even more realistic. Very little has changed betweeen 2013, when I first played the game, and now.

it would just register the goals already scored in the mentioned competitions.
    I don't see any reason why not either

suggested many many times by the way... still an excellent idea cudos
    Temidayo_ likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    I'm not trying to convince anyone anything, just sharing possible considerations since nobody else has some. Trying to keep the forum rolling. Why do you think they aren't included?

We're just guessing at Nordeus' process. It's an obvious feature, they choose not to include it. It's probably just streamlining and mainstreaming, adapting the game experience for the largest audience possible. I'm sure there are football stats nerds on the Nord team, but they are designing a profitable game first and foremost.
    Temidayo_ likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread