Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Recovery the Max. differance betwen skills and Increase SA's effect

Recovery the Max. differance betwen skills and Increase SA's effect

Here 2 suggestions:

1- I think do not have sense have players with 1% skills and other skills of 300% what is 16 stars (or more).
    I think had sense a max of 20 Quality points (80%) differancebetween the skill groups as before... because... what? if Ive 500% speed Im Usain Bolt or Rayo McQueen? the electricity personified? the man that never was seen?... the things betwen parameters are better IMO...

2-
    If Im no wrong and if I remember well some old comments... SA's increase 1* of some skills in order to give an advantadge in some situations... (too of course activate some advantadges in some situations in terms of Internal Programming)

I would suggest to the admins if thats true, "now that we work in %'s and that we don't have limits of +20% as Ive mentioned before", try to increase this benefit that SA's give from 20% to 40% or even 60%.
    I think SA's can have more protagonism if these are a little bit more "open, determinant and clear" same when I say that "would be interesting have the chance to play friendlies VS the Scout List to see these players of the List in Action to have a real viewpoin of how these players work in real matches", so I think that some players with SA's have a very low internal skills so even with the SA ative theres no differance between the player Before and After, so for many managers seems a wast of time and skill points when there's no the expected effect... of a visual and perceptible change in the player in effectiveness terms or way to play.

Last edited by khris; 01-17-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Famous
    I agree SA can be subtle, and I wondered too if some players are "naturals" for a certain SA, or overall skill balance. Is there some MC who should naturally be dribblers, while others get the most benefit with PM instead. I do think some players naturally shoot more goal attempts, and want to believe in some other "internal" traits like Khris. For now, we just don't know... formulas with only visible skills and traits, formulas with extra internal factors, random dice rolls, formulas unrelated to what we see...
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Watching curiously here
    khris likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    agree
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I agree with the SA part, as I remember the description the SA makes a player better in that game situation compared to a player of equal stars.

Quote Nordeus official site

"A player with an activated special ability will perform as though he were of higher quality for as long as this ability is active."

Thereby I deduct that a higher star player is better no matter SA. My tests with shadow strike, tells that there is no significant advantage between two equal quality players one with the SA and one without:

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...al-effect.html

In other word I agree with Khris, this should have more effect and be clearer what all those skillpoints will give you
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-23-2017 at 07:32 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -