Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Pref
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 5 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sub Manager

Sub Manager

Asking someone you trust to sub for you when you are away.

Only allows
    - Arrange the team formation before match and
    - change Formation and setting during the match

Just limited features for subbing a team (Sub Manager)
    Last edited by Pref; 03-05-2017 at 06:33 PM.
    khris likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Pref!

Thank you for your suggestion

How you think this will better the game experience for you and the other managers?

Such a feature, although helpful for Managers like myself, who work/study a lot and are sometimes unable to be present at their matches, could make space for some abuse among managers. How do you think we can prevent such situations? ^_^

Yeah... really would be great see a opion to have a 2nd manager if we can not attend... but should be allowed only to "activate" different options set by default by us, or activate the bonuses...
    For example we as 1st managers can set 3-5 options of substitutions predefined, and only "if" we'r loosing-or drawing then can be active for this 2nd manager the option to, select a "default change of orders/movement of players between lines/formation".

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    could make space for some abuse among managers
    how that can be ?
    It's only about coaching a game we cannot be present, not selling for example players.

How do you think we can prevent such situations?
    I cannot play my game, so I set as ass. coach Khris.
    At the same time, i also have the chance to be the ass. coach of Khris in one game.
    If Khris screw my game, I 'll do the same in one of his games
    LOL
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    how that can be ?
    It's only about coaching a game we cannot be present, not selling for example players.

I cannot play my game, so I set as ass. coach Khris.
    At the same time, i also have the chance to be the ass. coach of Khris in one game.
    If Khris screw my game, I 'll do the same in one of his games
    LOL
    ROFL

Well, a 2nd manager can set a illegal formation if have a bad day (or nope lol) so, to prevent I guess the way is more or less do it like I suggest... a option to do a mutual management of teams maybe is something that many pople prefeer not to do... and well... Khris can do it well as manager for your team but in your turn you can screw me later and then what? xD

As said, and IMO as managr, is a good suggestion, not my personal primary option that should be implemented, but one good.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    LOL

the truth is that it's a good idea but the problems could be more than the positive ones.
    If you trust someone (after some long time), you just give the fb account and password and let him play your team.
    (if your fb is only for T11).
    I played the team of an asso mate for 1 1/2 month and madflo played my team we were together in our asso group a couple of times when I couldn't watch.
    khris and Cloverfield like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

If an assistant is needed so much.., can't you share the credentials of your account to the one who you want?

Also doesn't retract the advantage of the loyal managers that are present?

Why are we trying to make it everything equal
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Nice idea I have seen this idea work in other games and it works like a gem so adding into top11 would be a perfect match

Well, advantages and disadvantages are there.
    Let's say khis screwed up my game. And when I finds out he messed up I'll of course be really mad! But look at the bright side. You definitely know you cannot trust him again.
    I had lost few important matches due to my work schedules and meetings. Times like that I wished if I can set an assistant manager just to make few changes like arrow up/down or from attacking to defensive or preset style etc.. Allowing limited few options can change a game. I really think this will help a lot of managers..

Oh and I do not wish to share my fb credentials as its personal.