Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Sporting Clube Portugal - Jersey Team

  1. #11
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Do You have already creat your Dortmund jersey.

    Now see, I can't creat anything with horizontal stripes because there's no option in the patterns jersey...

    I bought one green and white jersey but with vertical stripes, and don't match with the original jersey from my real team.
    Sporting may actually have vertical stripes for 2013-14, so we can't know about that yet...
    Do you have Zakaria Labyad in your team?

    I'm also confused about this, cuz many teams are having horizontal stripes such as your Sporting, QPR, Atletico Madrid, etc...

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  2. #12
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Sporting may actually have vertical stripes for 2013-14, so we can't know about that yet...
    Do you have Zakaria Labyad in your team?

    I'm also confused about this, cuz many teams are having horizontal stripes such as your Sporting, QPR, Atletico Madrid, etc...
    Sporting never had vertical stripes in their life story, AT. Madrid has vertical stripes.

    Another example, Celtic Glasgow has also horizontal stripes (also green and white as Sporting)
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 107 - League Level: 91

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  3. #13
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,470
    As You can see, Sporting and Celtic are very similar jerseys.

    Sporting jersey.

    Celtic jersey.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 107 - League Level: 91

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  4. #14
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Sporting never had vertical stripes in their life story, AT. Madrid has vertical stripes.

    Another example, Celtic Glasgow has also horizontal stripes (also green and white as Sporting)
    They can change too, just like Bayern, their jersey was red/white vertical stripes, now they have plain red jersey...Barca also changed from stripes to red bar in the middle too...

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  5. #15
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    They can change too, just like Bayern, their jersey was red/white vertical stripes, now they have plain red jersey...Barca also changed from stripes to red bar in the middle too...
    Nope, I guarantee You Sporting will never have jerseys with vertical stripes...

    But wht's matter here in the topic is this:

    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    For those teams it's easy to creat the jerseys but how can I create a jersey with horizontal stripes if there no option in the patterns?

    So many ugly patterns and they can remove one of them, and add horizontal stripes
    .

    It' s all a matter of goodwill from Nordeus...
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 107 - League Level: 91

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  6. #16
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Nope, I guarantee You Sporting will never have jerseys with vertical stripes...

    But wht's matter here in the topic is this:
    I can definitely say this should be replaced, do you think so?


    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  7. #17
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I can definitely say this should be replaced, do you think so?

    For what, for me or for the real team? I don't understand what You mean, sorry.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 107 - League Level: 91

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  8. #18
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    For what, for me or for the real team? I don't understand what You mean, sorry.
    That pattern should be replaced in the shop...

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  9. #19
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    That pattern should be replaced in the shop...
    That or other one, there a lot of patterns realy uglies in there and they could be replaced by horizontal stripes. No question about that.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 107 - League Level: 91

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  10. #20
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    That or other one, there a lot of patterns realy uglies in there and they could be replaced by horizontal stripes. No question about that.
    Which one should be replaced? What do you think?

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast