Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Sporting Clube Portugal - Jersey Team

  1. #1
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,490

    Sporting Clube Portugal - Jersey Team

    Hello everyone.

    I'm a huge supporter and I've a lot of friends in the Top Eleven , that they're supporters too. Sporting Clube Portugal.

    There're any plans to add in the store the official jersey from this team?

    If not, can You add an unofficial jersey?

    Jersey: green and white horizontal stripes, You can check it 2013/2014 new jerseys.



    .

    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by casper™; 07-13-2013 at 06:04 PM.
    joo and pnr8555 like this.

  2. #2
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,490
    Sorry for the bump in the topic.

    It would be possible, add what I request in the post above in the store?

    Thanks in advance.

    Edit: (The patch it's also included in the request, if You decided to put the official Jersey).
    Last edited by casper™; 03-31-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Also patch request

  3. #3
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,490
    All right, I know it's to difficult to negociate with the real team the authorization to use the patch and the jersey.

    What about to add horizontal stripes to "Make your onw jersey", in the game?

    The're all stripe formats except this one, why?...
    joo likes this.

  4. #4
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,490
    Sorry all from the bump topic but it's just to remember my request maybe for the next season?...

    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    All right, I know it's to difficult to negociate with the real team the authorization to use the patch and the jersey.

    What about to add horizontal stripes to "Make your onw jersey", in the game?

    The're all stripe formats except this one, why?...
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  5. #5
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    You should try to obtain license from Chelsea!!! This is my team, and I'm a huge fan of them!

    Also try to get a license from at least Dortmund, and lower-classed team, however, these doesn't effect your player's performance...

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  6. #6
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,490
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You should try to obtain license from Chelsea!!! This is my team, and I'm a huge fan of them!

    Also try to get a license from at least Dortmund, and lower-classed team, however, these doesn't effect your player's performance...
    For those teams it's easy to creat the jerseys but how can I create a jersey with horizontal stripes if there no option in the patterns?

    So many ugly patterns and they can remove one of them, and add horizontal stripes.

    It' s all a matter of goodwill from Nordeus...
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  7. #7
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    For those teams it's easy to creat the jerseys but how can I create a jersey with horizontal stripes if there no option in the patterns?

    So many ugly patterns and they can remove one of them, and add horizontal stripes.

    It' s all a matter of goodwill from Nordeus...
    Dortmund's jersey is easy to recreate??? Why Roma's there as they have just plain orange jersey...

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  8. #8
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,490
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Dortmund's jersey is easy to recreate??? Why Roma's there as they have just plain orange jersey...
    Do You have vertical stripes pattern to creat Dortmund jersey.

    I've no idea why Roma's jersey are with official items in the shop, I think it was easy to negotiate with them.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  9. #9
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Do You have vertical stripes pattern to creat Dortmund jersey.

    I've no idea why Roma's jersey are with official items in the shop, I think it was easy to negotiate with them.
    That was the CL jersey...

    Also, I did that for my team. Click the "AEPRE FC" thing down there to check out!

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  10. #10
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,490
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    That was the CL jersey...

    Also, I did that for my team. Click the "AEPRE FC" thing down there to check out!
    Do You have already creat your Dortmund jersey.

    Now see, I can't creat anything with horizontal stripes because there's no option in the patterns jersey...

    I bought one green and white jersey but with vertical stripes, and don't match with the original jersey from my real team.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast