Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree96Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Browser version feature requests

Newbie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    1. Stadium area
    ☆ give a choice of shapes, so each club is not the same.
    ☆ can be shown on the page "... when the next match schedule ..." will play in a stadium like anything.

2. Exercise
    ☆ more manageable, like
    - persist in its contents, yes, the practice survives and there is no attack or anything other than surviving. Likewise, attack, physical, game.
    - in the game, new joint training techniques

3. Achievement
    ☆ features continue (can be with levels) or if there is an end, of course there is a reward.
    ☆ achievements can be seen by other opponents / friends / managers.

4. Search for players (buy players)
    ☆ can be in the search option:
    - Junior: 18 years old to 21 years old, with criteria options
    - characters: special players, with criteria options
    - Top: players aged 27 years and above who have special characteristics (games), with option criteria

Paint * use purchase tokens, at reasonable prices 😅

5. Competition
    ☆ league there is a reward, for example 3x consecutive championship + 30% reward ability in 11 players installed.
    ☆ There is an additional option for Super Cup vs. Super champions, the final: the winner is against champion. Can be empty early in the season.
    - the prize is a reward.

6. Event
    ☆ enjoy it ..

7. Jersey & emblems
    ☆ enjoy it ..

8. Support game / settings
    ☆ songs can have choices or can be from prana-outsiders
    ☆ setting options in watching matches can:
    - just writing
    - 2D
    - maybe 3D
    ☆ provide the game's higtlith feature
    nikolgiorgos and maloukees like this.

Suggestion 1 :
    Let us know WHEN our friends was last online. Why ? Because we don't want to have full friends list who are not active in-game. For example a friend didn't appear for like 10 days or so, it's logical we remove that person from our list, in order to add some1 else who is more often online, to send us gifts and support during game.

Suggestion 2 :
    Opportunity to send and receive messages to/from other ppl, so we can arrange our matches better for both sides.
    For example, I had a match vs person who is living in Argentina, that's 5 hours earlier than my local time. He re-aranged the match for better time for him, but that was 03:00 am for me . Needless to say, I couldn't log in to play it

Suggestion 3 :

Re-arrange the match would be better to cost money instead of tokens. BUT - to have limit of 5 maximum re-arranged matches per season, in order to avoid bad ideas .

P.S. These are... "beta" suggestions, which came in my mind )

This I suggest to be implemented into the browser version and mobiles.
    Last edited by iptables; 12-25-2018 at 09:05 AM.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

1 I would like to see matches in 3d, 2 base players arrive with more stars, 3 teams down

Famous
    So far the "new" TE 2019 has features from form the old TE 2015
    Keep up the good job !

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567