Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By talisman
  • 2 Post By Cloverfield
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: New animation suggestions

Famous

New animation suggestions

What are your suggestions for plays we see regularly in Real Life Natural People Football that would make good additions to our beloved Fake Digital Bubbles Football?

- Additional defensive plays down the flank. Mostly our TE players get down the flank, make a failed cross in. Very often Real flank defenders must "Shepard" the ball out of bounds to win a goal kick, or attacking player gets held up and deflects the ball off a defender for a corner or throw in.

- Real long ball counter attacks go wrong. Chip over the defenders... But the ball runs too far, out of bounds, or GK can meet it in No Man's Land before the attacker.

- Tactical fouls on break away plays. Right now, some of the counter attack animations are a bit... unrealistic... defenders seem to close their eyes... Real players sometimes bring down an attacker making a break, accepting a card to stop the play.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

- In matches where the manager is using the 'keeper for set-pieces, I want to see the play where when the defender gets the ball he tries the long shot into the empty net.

- When a shot comes off the post, the attackers should get the ball once in a while, rather than just the 'keeper or a defender to hoof it up the pitch.

- Penalties should vary, at the moment they all go into the right corner of the goal.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    ^^^
    This second suggestion does happen, the attacker shoots , collects the rebound, shoots again. I don't know if I've seen other players follow up though, which happens IRL, GK fumbles a save, or punches when he should grab, ball goes to a dangerous areas...

Edit: I wouldn't mind seeing some punishment for issuing GK for set pieces... that's a pretty desperate move
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

-When the kicker hits a corner sometimes it shoots it in a sinkhole . Attackers are unrealistically away from the ball so you are already aware of the outcome.

-At CKs GK sometimes should dive out and take the ball, aerial ability you know, eh

-On 1vs1 with GK sometimes strikers should chip the ball over the oppo GK.

-After a CK or FK a counter attack should be possible, in this way you would not know if animation is for you own good (and we would avoid GK troll kickings)

-I want curved banana shots from long range. Why only FKs has that?
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 03-31-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    LeManiaque and Gert Funck like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

One thing that I really want them to add is fake goal XD, I mean when a player is in an offside position and then he scored a goal. And later the ref said he is offside and cancel that goal. This will certainly make things more exciting
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games
    Longest Unbeaten Run: 73 Games

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    ^^^
    This second suggestion does happen, the attacker shoots , collects the rebound, shoots again. I don't know if I've seen other players follow up though, which happens IRL, GK fumbles a save, or punches when he should grab, ball goes to a dangerous areas...

Edit: I wouldn't mind seeing some punishment for issuing GK for set pieces... that's a pretty desperate move
    The rebound thing happens off the 'keeper, and I've benefitted from it sometimes - but not if the shot hits the post, in my experience...
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Agree to all. i like to add 1 more a replay in slow mo on the goal.😆