Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: End the association joke... Please!

Famous

End the association joke... Please!

This feature (which I initially found amusing but a bit boring) has become my nightmare in this game. It seems to be the heart of the game at the moment, with managers deliberately disregarding the other competitions (mainly league and CL) by tanking on purpose just to perform well in assos. It's not rare nowadays to find 160% teams who won nothing the previous season. Once they were token buyers, now they are just asso addicts. I think this behaviour is literally killing Top 11. It's just completely ridiculous. There used to be the loan trick. Now it's the ghost account trick which is killing my passion for this game. Please do something: the easiest being to drastically diminish the rewards given to assos.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Yes you right FA Asso is killing this beautiful game. More and more people are playing Asso leaving a gabage Club for exploiting purposes. Play only on weekend and get rewarded. If nothing i being done to stop this nonsense soon maybe i will be one of them.

We have suggest a solution to the community manager top eleven on twitter :

We think about solution to stop "farming" Because it's not real. And dangerous for the motivation gamers.
    Create a President of your club who says for example, at the beginning of the season : "hi manager, you squad in the season have the 5th in %, you must finish in the 8 places at the end to rise... if not, your squad will loose 20 % in the same level..."
    Example of an idea...
    Because without Its just fake for a manager. And a club.
    With a good level in %, you must have a result and rise at the end of season... without, the team looses 20 % even if you stay in same level.
    Dangerous for our motivation to play without...
    What do you think about that ?
    The Dream Association
    Six Managers of TeamPSG

Six Clubs :
    Paris St Germain
    Paris SGold
    Schumi Paris
    Paris Hispanos
    Paris All Stars
    Paris Racing

Twitter Account :
    http://mobile.twitter.fr/ultrasparis1997

I actually have some ideas to maybe change this Asso concept.
    Here is my idea
    You can still keep your Asso but there will be no weekend tournament anymore your Asso members will compete as usual in their League, CL league and Cup in there respective level.
    There will be a leaderboard just like the mini challenge according to your Team quality like now in Asso.
    We go by point from each member matches in their League CL and Cup.
    Win 3 Draw 1 Lose 0 depending on how many matches you play. Full matches will be 52 if I am right, 26 league, Cl and Cup to the final. League winner 40pt runners up 30pt third 20pt 4th 10. Cl and Cup champion 20pt runners up 10.
    So the Asso team that sit on top of the leaderboard end of season win and rewarded.
    So this way i think tanker and expoiter wins nothing. Only dedicated manager win.
    So managers share your ideas and improve my suggestion here.

Apprentice
    Agree!Yeah it sucks this way

F.C. Internazionale Milano Fan.

The idea is interesting. Another idea is only if all members are promoted to the next higher league, the tokens of the asso are released. This will bring exactly the opposite drive in the indivdual teams to be fit also in their own "daily business". If a team doesn't care and only wants to win the asso come what may, so then be it. > but wthout coins.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I actually have some ideas to maybe change this Asso concept.
    Here is my idea
    You can still keep your Asso but there will be no weekend tournament anymore your Asso members will compete as usual in their League, CL league and Cup in there respective level.
    There will be a leaderboard just like the mini challenge according to your Team quality like now in Asso.
    We go by point from each member matches in their League CL and Cup.
    Win 3 Draw 1 Lose 0 depending on how many matches you play. Full matches will be 52 if I am right, 26 league, Cl and Cup to the final. League winner 40pt runners up 30pt third 20pt 4th 10. Cl and Cup champion 20pt runners up 10.
    So the Asso team that sit on top of the leaderboard end of season win and rewarded.
    So this way i think tanker and expoiter wins nothing. Only dedicated manager win.
    So managers share your ideas and improve my suggestion here.
    Interest, but would not be fair, as managers from different Asso will face different levels of league (with different difficulty levels of opponents), CL and Cup. So, some managers would make points easier than others.

The simplest thing that can be done is:
    EVERYBODY loses 20% at the end of the season, no matter the final league position.

Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    Interest, but would not be fair, as managers from different Asso will face different levels of league (with different difficulty levels of opponents), CL and Cup. So, some managers would make points easier than others.

The simplest thing that can be done is:
    EVERYBODY loses 20% at the end of the season, no matter the final league position.
    Every member will play their own league cup cl as normal. Culculate their win lose draw end of season. Only thing they do is manipulate the draw.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Every member will play their own league cup cl as normal. Culculate their win lose draw end of season. Only thing they do is manipulate the draw.
    It would have no fun and no emotion for Associations this way.

Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    It would have no fun and no emotion for Associations this way.
    agree with you on that part but exploiter is riun the Asso thus effecting the game. Its clear for everyone to see except Nordeus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast