Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: End the association joke... Please!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    This feature (which I initially found amusing but a bit boring) has become my nightmare in this game. It seems to be the heart of the game at the moment, with managers deliberately disregarding the other competitions (mainly league and CL) by tanking on purpose just to perform well in assos. It's not rare nowadays to find 160% teams who won nothing the previous season. Once they were token buyers, now they are just asso addicts. I think this behaviour is literally killing Top 11. It's just completely ridiculous. There used to be the loan trick. Now it's the ghost account trick which is killing my passion for this game. Please do something: the easiest being to drastically diminish the rewards given to assos.
    Agreed. I'm no longer an active manager on TE. I show a passing interest in my team only as associations and tanking in particular is killing the game. 20% deduction for all teams for me. League is a joke

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sappl View Post
    The idea is interesting. Another idea is only if all members are promoted to the next higher league, the tokens of the asso are released. This will bring exactly the opposite drive in the indivdual teams to be fit also in their own "daily business". If a team doesn't care and only wants to win the asso come what may, so then be it. > but wthout coins.
    I'm liking that idea: "All members have to level up for anyone to receive tokens."
    Lock us into an association for the duration of the season as well. Draw is announced on Friday, SIX members in each association, not five, not four, SIX. Those six members cannot leave or be kicked out until the season has finished. Six level up = tokens gained, only five level up = sweet FA.
    Sure, there may well be some who still just want to sit on top of the pile for bragging rights, but they're doing that now anyway AND getting tokens.
    gamer5289 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I'm liking that idea: "All members have to level up for anyone to receive tokens."
    Lock us into an association for the duration of the season as well. Draw is announced on Friday, SIX members in each association, not five, not four, SIX. Those six members cannot leave or be kicked out until the season has finished. Six level up = tokens gained, only five level up = sweet FA.
    Sure, there may well be some who still just want to sit on top of the pile for bragging rights, but they're doing that now anyway AND getting tokens.
    Having spent 1 year of my life in the army, I am not very fond of this collective punishment approach. Eventhough I can see what your point is, I think we have little control on a manager who decides to spend one month off the game. And ruining all the hopes of the others doing so. Especially if the captain is stuck with him for all the season. I prefer by miles diminishing drastically the reward tokens or giving the same amount to individual title winners.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

guys im searching associations quality valute 86.2 mang lvl 13

Rookie
    So , those players are just sitting in one league on purpose so that they won't lose a star at the end of season.. Well sorry but I can't blame them.. I am new but it even left a mark on me when I saw my team lost a progression level in front my very eyes. That was depressing.

Nevertheless, I am going for the league , cup & cl (with +1 teams however) for now. But I will decide what to do at the end of this season depending on the outcome. May be playing associations is more fulfilling after all.

Think about it...
    If you preserve your star at the end of season you can kick more managers in association and in cup I assume... I don't know if CL winner is given another chance to participate no matter if he ranks lower than 4th but if so it would be good because you can race with +1 teams since you don't lose %20 at the end of season...
    Last edited by DenizNuker; 09-21-2017 at 02:40 PM.

The best thing to do this is relegation option where all the the teams under 8th position should be relegated to lower level where they will lose a star as well

Pro
    End the idea of association and distribute the tokens according to league positions
    I suggest cancelling the association competition because it doesn't improve our players. The purpose of the association competition is to help managers win tokens[/B]s (and few rests and moral boosters) only and nothing else .. because without enough tokens 90 % of managers will give up shortly and quit the game.

We can't even add new friends that we meet through association games.

The captain can kick members without any restrictions even before the winning of tokens in an hour

The current system encourage creating fake teams join to manipulate the weekly draw

The current system encourage tanking ....etc..

In general the cons are more than the pros

What I suggest is that those 100 - 50 - 30 - 20 - 10 Tokens that go for each member through the association competition can be distributed for the 14 members in each club / each level / each server

1st position in League = 100 T
    2nd position = 90 T
    3rd = 80
    4th = 70
    5th = 60
    6th = 50
    7th = 40
    8th = 35
    9th= 30
    10th =25
    11th= 20
    12th- 15
    13th-10
    14th- 5 Tokens only.

Such distribution encourage training/ buying players/ watching games more ...

But the most important thing to avoid exploitation of that reward system is that the tanking teams don't receive any token reward in case of they remained in the same level.

Apprentice
    Reduce the token prizes in associations by 50% and Nordeus use the saved tokens to give rewards for winning leagues and cups. Ensures teams participate in all parts of hte game.
    gizzmo likes this.

Famous
    USARABAT! your idea is nice but may i correct it?

1st position in League = 100T
    2nd position = 80T
    3rd = 60T
    4th = 40T
    5th = 20T
    6th = 15T
    7th = 10T
    8th = 5T
    9th-14th= 0

opening new thread about it if you don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Yes you right FA Asso is killing this beautiful game. More and more people are playing Asso leaving a gabage Club for exploiting purposes. Play only on weekend and get rewarded. If nothing i being done to stop this nonsense soon maybe i will be one of them.
    I am already one of them. I will suggest that the other competitions should come with token rewards too. That's the only way to defeat tankers.

Sent from my TECNO WX3 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast