Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: No promotion, training closed.

No promotion, training closed.

Here a way. Ave Cesar.

So you want the training facilities to shut down after not getting promoted?
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

Triple Crown: None

Quote Originally Posted by Anquilis View Post
    So you want the training facilities to shut down after not getting promoted?
    Equilicua.

Famous
    And how would the game engine differentiate between deliberate tankers and someone who has simply had a bad season, failed to level up and needs training more than ever?
    It's a good idea, but 1 bad season for a genuine player shouldn't result in further punishment.
    KenoticFC and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    And how would the game engine differentiate between deliberate tankers and someone who has simply had a bad season, failed to level up and needs training more than ever?
    It's a good idea, but 1 bad season for a genuine player shouldn't result in further punishment.
    Im one of those who defend that to give continuity to the game, this should not have for example a limit on the buildings, by my viewpoint would be great to have targets and see how these buildings -and the trainings etc- decrease their levels.

I was not thinking in this measure as a punishment for tankers exactly, I really think that can help those who work hard to compete.

If this should be more a punishment for the tankers then it's as simple as close it in the 2nd bad season. (except the top server level ofc. )

There are solutions for all... of course too for the relegation system that some people has been asking for during the last 5 years which can be implemented just with the rule that you loose the 6*+ players or just adapt the team to have a reserve of players that can not be used until one promotes again....

Dreamer
    Why not just stop player gaining skills for teams that do not promote.
    If someone had a bad season, he should still have a solid team to start with for the next season and should be enough to help them promote.
    Teams (not deliberately tanking) not promoting last season and winning the title the next one is highly unlikely and unrealistic.
    So, even if you stop their players gaining skills, it should not be a problem.

To be honest, Im just writing this as a suggestion EVEN THOUGH i know Nordeus wont do a thing about this.
    Pro Association tanking has been going on for atleast 10 seasons, if not more.
    If they wanted to do something about it or cared at all about this issue, they would have already done that.
    But why would they care?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Why not just stop player gaining skills for teams that do not promote.
    If someone had a bad season, he should still have a solid team to start with for the next season and should be enough to help them promote.
    Teams (not deliberately tanking) not promoting last season and winning the title the next one is highly unlikely and unrealistic.
    So, even if you stop their players gaining skills, it should not be a problem.

To be honest, Im just writing this as a suggestion EVEN THOUGH i know Nordeus wont do a thing about this.
    Pro Association tanking has been going on for atleast 10 seasons, if not more.
    If they wanted to do something about it or cared at all about this issue, they would have already done that.
    But why would they care?
    By saying this , why people on this forum still purpose anti_ tanking measures even they know nothing will be done by nordeus ?? It ' s amazing !
    There will always have exploiters , and always people complain about them , endless story ....

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    don't say that, they brought back History after some pressure in the forum.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    don't say that, they brought back History after some pressure in the forum.
    Nik,
    Voices against tanking have been raised long before club history.
    Club history went away end of April, but there have been concerns raised against tanking since February atleast.
    Club history is a great feature to have.
    But, by not providing any official word on tanking, Nordeus has clearly shown they dont think its something worth chasing after.
    Maybe they are benefiting from this as managers might end up using more resources to strengthen their team to defeat these folks in leagues (speculation)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That's because tanking has a good part.
    It's also a tactic, gives a chance for poor teams who can't pay money or don't have the option of farming packs.
    Are they doomed never had a 7* player or never train a sa to their players ?

Tanking is also for managers who want to make a break.
    I pissed of two times and made a break.
    If the game promoted my team for example, I would quit.
    It's a solution as T11 doesn't give the option of save/load.

Many people complain about associations tankers but many saying that tanking is useful.
    So better not to be in a rush and remove the tanking/staying option.
    It's good first to talk about.

Anyway -
    Khris, I don't agree much about your idea.
    This one is better (where a tanking tam the 2nd season looses a star)
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...s-project.html
    That's because many asso groups already have a 9* -10* players so they don't care much if they won't develop them more.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast