Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Handicap Rule Advantage gave for participation (read carefully to understand my (.))

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,726

    Handicap Rule Advantage gave for participation (read carefully to understand my (.))

    Looking at these cases where we have tanker teams that in some occasions, one time or 2 per season put a normal formation to make some managers lose the title.

    The idea is create a bonus of continuity in the game, which should be increased with the points obtained (+matches attending with normal formations?¿) so once the middle of the season is reached this progressive bonus should give to the 1st placed team a +2* in the simulation compared with the last placed teams.

    For now we have a empiric simulation that mostly face stars vs stars but don't count at all how active was a team. I think that a 9* team tanking should not have the privilege to start playing in the middle of the season just to touch what don't sounds. That's the why of my suggestion to implement this progressive bonus in the simulation.

    I think that a progressive thing like this would give an advantage to those who fight for the title without 3rd parts interfering.

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    319
    I don't get it. So you said when middle season/half season, ranked 1st get +2*? Or is it 1st full team (11 players)? After end season, what will happen?

  3. #3
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,639
    no, it has to do with this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...t-beat-me.html

    well Khris, this isn't bad idea but maybe a little complicate about the implement.

    I have a tanking team playing for asso and the Cup only.
    A fair proposal- option could be :

    - I 'm staying level this season, no league games for me, every game is 0-3.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #4
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, it has to do with this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...t-beat-me.html

    well Khris, this isn't bad idea but maybe a little complicate about the implement.

    I have a tanking team playing for asso and the Cup only.
    A fair proposal- option could be :

    - I 'm staying level this season, no league games for me, every game is 0-3.
    Exactly yes! Would solve the problem and be win-to-win both tankers and active managers, and would spoil the bad game of pathetic people! Very clever and easy to be implemented.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    League day 3 and another "Saboteur Tanker" case;








    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    League day 3 and another "Saboteur Tanker" case;








    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God I hate this type of tanking. People don't seem to know how to play fair. So many people happy to cheat or just screw others like this.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    God I hate this type of tanking. People don't seem to know how to play fair. So many people happy to cheat or just screw others like this.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Have you seen the conclusion lol? Go to the "State of the game and tanking". At least he wasn't a heavy tanker lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk