Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: If no videos, 2nd source to obtain boosters

Famous
    If Nordeus really wanted all players worldwide to be able to receive the same amount of boosters on a daily basis couldn't they do either
    A: in a country where there are not enough advertisers to reach a soft cap limit of 30 ads per day, show their own ads promoting their other online game.
    B: just show a blank screen with. 30 second countdown timer. Timer reaches 0 and reward given.
    After all, let's face it, how much attention do any of us pay to most of the ads we "watch"? It might as well be a blank screen most of the time because I'll be doing something else in the real world whilst it's running.
    Truth is I invest my time to be rewarded with a booster. Thanks. 30 ads at 30 seconds equals 15 minutes. So why can't 15 minutes of time be taken from a player in a country where there are no advertisers by
    watching a 30 second countdown timer to gain a booster?
    That would put us all on equal terms regarding free boosters and time taken to earn them. And would have no negative effect on advertising revenue for Nordeus.
    khris, madflo19 and KenoticFC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Cannot explain this but Khris is another case because he has nothing.
    Not a single one.

Seems I am in a deadpoint lol

Apprentice
    zZzZzZzZzZzZ... 5COMENTARIOS
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Just to update a little bit my situation;

I linkied time ago the 2nd team, used for experimental reasons in the Spanish forum - Valle de Escotia Football Club -
    and via mobile I checked it and had the 30 videos, then I linked too the FCBayern München and initially I had no offers for some reason, but after some hours today I was able to watch 25 videos.

Im not so fan to have main info linked to the mobile (too I'm one of these that writes the telephones in the agenda with the pen because for some mystery the machines tend to fail, so I dont believe in technology xDD ) for practical reasons and privacy too.

So 0 via PC, 30 and 25 via mobile... seems I will have to do it like this now that I found the way xD

with my team on PC i have 0 videos from long time ago...
    If no videos, 2nd source to obtain boosters-report.jpg

but on phone (android) i can watch around 30 videos

If no videos, 2nd source to obtain boosters-screenshot_2017-10-25-02-10-32.jpg
    *sorry the screenshot is in spanish

I make an 2nd team to check if videos only work on android to me. and this its the results
    If no videos, 2nd source to obtain boosters-screenshot_2017-10-25-10-55-35.jpg
    *again is in spanish LOL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't have either no vids on pc.
    This is because most of the vids I can see, are about android games.
    The last days I can see about 10 times a vid about Dominations and 10 more about Colonies wars
    lol
    Adrian Ibañez likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

wait what? do you have TEN TEAMS?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12