Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: If no videos, 2nd source to obtain boosters

If no videos, 2nd source to obtain boosters

I'm one of these who think that the game should be a little bit more fair regarding the video rewards, and I will suggest the idea to make it homogeneous giving a alternative for the case that don't exist video rewards... Ive been practically all year without a single booster from any video and too without the x2, so I think that link these rewards to the friendly matches would be the finest way to be fair on this.

I think that if the video rewards are closed each friendly should give 8 green boosters till a max. of x3 times daily. So this is how you have something more fair.

If no videos, 2nd source to obtain boosters-videos-nope.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'm one of these who think that the game should be a little bit more fair regarding the video rewards, and I will suggest the idea to make it homogeneous giving a alternative for the case that don't exist video rewards... Ive been practically all year without a single booster from any video and too without the x2, so I think that link these rewards to the friendly matches would be the finest way to be fair on this.

I think that if the video rewards are closed each friendly should give 8 green boosters till a max. of x3 times daily. So this is how you have something more fair.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	videos nope.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	88450
    Hi Khris, I suggested some time ago that the game should have another way for managers getting green bossters.

Why I suggested it? Because the greens are the essence of the game. We need them to train our players (this should be the most important thing in one football manager game) and to rest them for matches.

And if the video offers can't be equal for everybody, then this shouldn't be the way to offer greens for managers, because will easily create huge gaps between teams qualities (the managers that are able to watch more video offers, can hard train more their squads).

We know that video offers are not equal for everybody, no matter what is the daily limit Nordeus put in the game, we know that there are managers that can view the limit (let's say 30) and there are managers that don't receive any video offers.

SO, I WILL LEAVE HERE ONE SUGGESTION I GAVE ON BRAZILIAN FACEBOOK GROUP (If you agree, you can open a thread with it):

- Expand the Training Facilitie some more levels
    - Make the production of greens of Training Facilitie daily (let's say 15 per day at max level)
    - To colect these daily production (one time per day), the manager should log in to the game, click on Training Facilitie and click "Collect Greens";
    - After do that, the video offers could have the limit of 10 or 15 per day per manager. At least those who don't receive videos would have a chance to build and maintain a decent squad.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Khris, something is wrong with your account. Told you that again.
    I have 10 teams and don't have this issue, not a single vid for packs or X2
    It's impossible to have in my country vids and not to have in Spain .
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    And what the profit for nordeus? They need something to make cash afterall.

Famous
    Khris: como dice Niko, algo va mal con tu cuenta! Tengo 2 cuentas, estoy en Andalucia y puedo ver videos cada dia.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    @niko and @Altiplano...

So you both believe that only because you can watch videos, everybody that doesn't receive videos have problems with their accounts?

If you check Facebook Groups you will see a lot of people complaining about this.

The video offer is not equal for everybody.

So, I really believe that khris is right and we need a second source to get them (green packs at least).

I get below 15 green everyday
    Sometimes 10

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    I get below 15 green everyday
    Sometimes 10
    There are people getting no videos, and people getting about 30 videos per day

Dreamer
    Usually, videos refers to ads, and ads refers to user interest. So, i want to ask, if the Facebook used for the game is the main or not?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    @niko and @Altiplano...

So you both believe that only because you can watch videos, everybody that doesn't receive videos have problems with their accounts?

If you check Facebook Groups you will see a lot of people complaining about this.

The video offer is not equal for everybody.

So, I really believe that khris is right and we need a second source to get them (green packs at least).
    no, I told you in your thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...t-servers.html
    that for some reason, teams of the same server and country, for some "hidden" reason have different amount of offers.
    Cannot explain this but Khris is another case because he has nothing.
    Not a single one.
    And that's a specific- personal problem.

As for another way, the only way I can think is promoting the game through facebook page.
    Or else, how can nordeus has some profit ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast