Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Suggestion about promoting or not promoting to a higher level

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cirkat07 View Post
    correctly.

In my opinion the only thing that Nordeus can do is making that every team in the League after one season lose 20%, so in this case they will focus on getting on a better position so they can play the SL/CL, because if we take it as you said, they will play 1 CL and that's it, 'cause if they end lower then 8th place, next season there will be no SL/CL.
    You can play in CL even if you tank , all you will have to do is to win the CL or Super League in the season you are tanking . You said that is not fair for the teams placed in the last 8 not because of tanking. I don't agree . We all know that in league there are maximum 3,4 managers that are active and play the game. The other are abbandoned teams and anyway , they will lose some players but the quality of the other players will increase. Maybe in this way more managers will get involved and this will make the game more competitive and attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    You can play in CL even if you tank , all you will have to do is to win the CL or Super League in the season you are tanking . You said that is not fair for the teams placed in the last 8 not because of tanking. I don't agree . We all know that in league there are maximum 3,4 managers that are active and play the game. The other are abbandoned teams and anyway , they will lose some players but the quality of the other players will increase. Maybe in this way more managers will get involved and this will make the game more competitive and attractive.
    the fact that you can play CL even if you tank just by winning the trophy is not a good afirmation, because until wining the trophy is a long way and if you lose, you say bye bye to the cl/sl if you don't finish the league on 8th or more, so that's why losing 20% of your team even if you finish between 1st and 8th or lower will make the Manager try harder for that position so they can play in CL/SL too, not just in Cup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12